Riyad Mahrez

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

28 minutes ago, Cone said:

Talk sport are saying he's in London and will be playing in the same colour kit .

Fair play to Millwall, that's some statement.

We've had no bids since Roma weeks ago according to John Percy of the Telegraph who knows all things Leicester. This is purely his agent getting him positioned somewhere that he can travel from quickly just in case. Rather than stuck in Gabon unable to get a flight.

Edited by foxedup

4 hours ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

I don't think he's coming here.

I think Arsenal will sign him and Sanchez will leave for City.

Yes same here, nailed on for the arsenal if Sanchez goes, which will happen. O well always January window, with our new manager in place, just need to sort compensation out with hull for there manager!!! Romans mate remember

Just now, evissy said:

Do we need Mahrez? Is he rwb, lwb or cm?

does city need sanchez? if we can get mahrez with addition of wing backs + midfielder that would be great. another player who can have double double (goals+assists) will only make our team more dangerous, too much pressure on hazard in this team

With Boga and potentially Musonda out on loan, Mahrez will mean we have 4 attacking midfielders/wingers which probably is the right amount, too much pressure on Hazard to perform sometimes. He's gonna have to learn to press more though - something he's been criticised for at Leicester for not doing enough.

16 minutes ago, charierre said:

Can't imagine having both Cesc and Mahrez in the same team. great on the ball but...

I don't think both will be on at the same time from the start depending on opposition. It would probably be Cesc as 1st sub for tired teams or Cesc starting againts teams that likes to give us the ball. 

24 minutes ago, charierre said:

Can't imagine having both Cesc and Mahrez in the same team. great on the ball but...

With Baka and Kante I'm pretty sure you can imagine...

Baka - Kante

Mahrez - Fabregas - Hazard

Morata

Edited by U Carcamagnu
added a formation

https://twitter.com/Iandennisbbc/status/903285373324886016

There are so many conflicting reports about this story from different reporters and different networks. BeinSport is saying we made a bid, one BBC reporter says there is no contact, another said there has been a bid, and a Sky reporter saying there has been no contact. Just gonna wait until an official announcement before believing anything.

25 minutes ago, TheChelsRVA said:

I'm cool with switching to back four but it's nto Conte's preferred formation, AFAIK.  Plus Luiz and Cahill have question marks about their ability in a back four.  In order to do so I think we would need a few more signings.  

Which we don't have time for...our board are just the best..they are not planning conte anything he wants..no they are selling...i won't take it if conte leaves...we finally found someone who is passionate and can get the best out of our player