Anthony Martial

JMaher94
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

I wouldn't go for him. I mean if our rivals don't see much use of him and just by watching this FA Cup final where he came on and basically just made a few very bad crosses it looks like he isn't that good :sad:

What would he do warm the bench like Pedro has been doing?

2 hours ago, Gol15 said:

I wouldn't go for him. I mean if our rivals don't see much use of him and just by watching this FA Cup final where he came on and basically just made a few very bad crosses it looks like he isn't that good :sad:

Mourinho has a habit of making world class players look bad. 

Martial is better than Willian.

When they bought him on they looked 10 times more threatening. I was on edge every time he was one on one with Moses. Thank god we had Dave covering that side too.

I'd swap him for Willian particularly after Willy's recent petulance. 

9 hours ago, Gol15 said:

Must have been watching a different game because they looked more threatening when he came on. I would actually swap him for Willian, only problem is he plays on the left which is Hazard’s best position. Willian is too inconsistent and he is 30 now, max 2 top seasons left in him. 

51 minutes ago, ducavis said:

Must have been watching a different game because they looked more threatening when he came on. I would actually swap him for Willian, only problem is he plays on the left which is Hazard’s best position. Willian is too inconsistent and he is 30 now, max 2 top seasons left in him. 

Was it because of him or simply because they were pushing more for attack?

Cause all I saw was maybe 3 failed crosses that ended in a goalkick and maybe 1-2 corners.

Young on that same side was more dangerous with his crosses and he managed to make Moses get a yellow card.

The big chance they had was a through ball from the right side.

On 20/5/2018 at 09:29, ducavis said:

He's best as a striker.

Would definitely want to sign him, but not at the expense of Willian. He plays best as a striker, so as a replacement for Morata I would take him, especially as he's shown he can hack it at prem level.

If we are planning to use him as a winger, then he replaces Pedro not Willian

5 hours ago, JJP said:

Would definitely want to sign him, but not at the expense of Willian. He plays best as a striker, so as a replacement for Morata I would take him, especially as he's shown he can hack it at prem level.

If we are planning to use him as a winger, then he replaces Pedro not Willian

If we appoint Sarri then it will be better to keep Pedro. 

17 minutes ago, jack_super_class said:

I really like this guy and would love to use him as a striker but i dont want Willian to go in the other direction. Tired of helping out our rivals.

Has us selling to a rival ever really haunted us? Sturridge has come the closest.

Yes KDB and Salah returned to bite us but the one's we have sold direct like Matic, Mata, Cech didn't exactly pull up many trees or really help them significantly.

If he comes to play on the left side, he will end up like Pedro sitting on the bench and watch Hazard. So I don't see him as any major or key signing, sure it can be seen as an improvement but that's not even close to filling the big holes in the squad.

2 hours ago, Argo said:

Martial was incredible as a striker when he first arrived. Ever since Rashford's surprise element has worn off he's been exposed for what he is, a bang average player.

Martial arrived 3 years ago dude. Martial has been pretty bang average for a couple of seasons now no?