Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

3 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

United pretty much just waiting for poch the get sacked...

Why would Poch want to go to Utd, worse off than Spurs except they will give him the cash and players he wants...maybe.  He's heading to RM.

Edited by CFCCAN

1 minute ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

I still dont get why they sold Lukaku

Neither do I really, he was never worth that money but he is a goal scorer. Rashford is ridiculously overrated, Tammy is already one goal away from topping Rashfords highest goal tally in a season, and Tammy doesn't take penalties. 

1 minute ago, CFCCAN said:

Rashford was supposed to be the 2nd coming....that hasn't gone to plan.

Rashford hasn't impressed me since his first 6 months we seen of him under LVG, I thought Mourinho was holding him back but after seeing him under Ole and for England maybe Mourinho was in the right. 

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

Neither do I really, he was never worth that money but he is a goal scorer. Rashford is ridiculously overrated, Tammy is already one goal away from topping Rashfords highest goal tally in a season, and Tammy doesn't take penalties. 

You need depth as well , they have nobody on the bench who can make an impact.

1 minute ago, the special one said:

All gone downhill since United sacked Jose... this is what happens when player power dictates footballing decisions. Hope they get relegated.

if they keep Ole they might come close....just looking their squad I don't see how they can improve much unless they splash a whole load of cash..next call might be to Big Sam when they slip into the bottom 3.

2 minutes ago, 2211 said:

Will they sack him over the international break or after a home defeat by Liverpool?

It’s not looking good for him...

Maybe they should go for 3 or 4 managers per season and take advantage of the 'new manager blip'.

They look worse than they did under Moyes, and 3rd season Mourinho, he's way out of his depth here. 

Plus do you want to manage people like Lingaard and Pogba? Many egos in that team.