Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

7 minutes ago, erskblue said:

Image result for foghorn leghorn i say i say Foghorn Leghorn has just heard that Spuds got hammered recently 7-2 by Bayern.

News travels slowly to him...:laugh2:

Foghorn Leghorn has always been a favourite of mine, and now that I know he likes to laugh at the Spuds, even more :wink:

Any thoughts on Daniel James faking a head injury then being defended by his manager as being ‘streetwise’. 

I wonder what our dear Petr would have to say about it? 

17 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Any thoughts on Daniel James faking a head injury then being defended by his manager as being ‘streetwise’. 

I wonder what our dear Petr would have to say about it? 

Hes already been carded twice for diving in the league so its no surprise, cheating little scrote.

PSG owners want to buy Leeds United to compete with City!

Qatar's investment fund (QSI) has already shown interest in Leeds. According to Andrea Radrizzani, the aim is that the team, from Elland Road, can become a team that fights for everything with Manchester City, a club under the protection of Abu Dhabi.

https://www.besoccer.com/new/psg-owners-want-to-buy-leeds-united-to-compete-with-city-726838

Another state owned club with no limits.

18 hours ago, Gol15 said:

PSG owners want to buy Leeds United to compete with City!

Qatar's investment fund (QSI) has already shown interest in Leeds. According to Andrea Radrizzani, the aim is that the team, from Elland Road, can become a team that fights for everything with Manchester City, a club under the protection of Abu Dhabi.

https://www.besoccer.com/new/psg-owners-want-to-buy-leeds-united-to-compete-with-city-726838

Another state owned club with no limits.

Isn't there some sort of rule against this? I'm sure I read not long ago that under UEFA rules you couldn't own more than one club that was involved in the same competition. So if Leeds were to ever get back into the Champions League, only one of these two clubs would be allowed to enter.

2 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

Isn't there some sort of rule against this? I'm sure I read not long ago that under UEFA rules you couldn't own more than one club that was involved in the same competition. So if Leeds were to ever get back into the Champions League, only one of these two clubs would be allowed to enter.

UEFA Rules 🤣🤣

Dont think the rules are worth the paper they are written on when money is involved

They'll probably own it through a proxy company instead, UEFA will accept that poor excuse but then fine the next offender when it becomes 'apparent' that it's a workaround, meanwhile allowing the one Qatar bought to stand.

Imagine if Roman followed suit without paying bribe money to UEFA, they'll be falling over themselves to stop it from happening.

1 hour ago, sonic90 said:

They'll probably own it through a proxy company instead, UEFA will accept that poor excuse but then fine the next offender when it becomes 'apparent' that it's a workaround, meanwhile allowing the one Qatar bought to stand.

Imagine if Roman followed suit without paying bribe money to UEFA, they'll be falling over themselves to stop it from happening.

Aren't Man City and PSG's themselves just proxys anyway? They would definitely be capable of doing it if they wanted to. 

On 15/10/2019 at 20:42, Gol15 said:

IMO the best European player in the history of the game, our great rival from Manchester United.

Best player in the current era. As much as a prick the guy can be on the field, you can't deny the workrate he puts in on it. He's the model professional for aspiring young footballers.

3 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

EHQL09lWwAEIW74.jpg

But goal was given anyway 🤔

VAR in this country is in the hands of incompetent boneheads.

Ha ha, how can that be allowed? VAR is basically legal match fixing now isn't it. 

7 minutes ago, dkw said:

Ha ha, how can that be allowed? VAR is basically legal match fixing now isn't it. 

For me, this is the worst moment I have seen from VAR so far. The decision was an easy one, the ball hits his arm, he scores, VAR says no goal, that should be an end to it. There has to be questions asked of the refs in this country at this point. Everybody makes mistakes, but this is on another level. They have it easier than ever and VAR is exposing how poor they really are.

2 minutes ago, mojo said:

cvbn.gif

Hard to say for sure with that view but it looks like upper arm rather than shoulder to me. I take it the ref overruled VAR which I could understand in some cases but not with the attackers arm touching the ball in the lead up to a goal and with the number of angles that VAR have surely you have to go with VAR.

8 minutes ago, goose said:

Hard to say for sure with that view but it looks like upper arm rather than shoulder to me. I take it the ref overruled VAR which I could understand in some cases but not with the attackers arm touching the ball in the lead up to a goal and with the number of angles that VAR have surely you have to go with VAR.

he knew it was handball his face says it all

xccd.gif

ccccs7e9e38e1c6a5fa8e.gif

Just now, mojo said:

he knew it was handball his face says it all

xccd.gif

ccccs7e9e38e1c6a5fa8e.gif

Yeah looks like he’s expecting it to be scrubbed. Well that mistake/cheat or whatever could well cost someone a CL place at the end of the season.