Chelsea v Zenit St Petersburg (CL) Tues 14th Sep KO 20:00 BST

coco

Just now, Scott Harris said:

Not a great start from us. Very scrappy.

We are looking pretty ordinary and rusty ...I don't understand why Alonso is playing in this game..always getting caught up the pitch.  Where's Chilly B? 

1 minute ago, mojo said:

Zenit a better side so far

Not sure anyone is clearly better at this point.  There was maybe a half chance for each side.  

If you like seeing a lot of goal scoring chances the game hasn't been terribly thrilling.  

What happened with the team creating  all the chances we couldn’t finish I think we are looking to get it into Lukaku too direct and not stretching teams as much And getting as much movement around the box we aren’t creating anything sane as against villa.

I actually prefer the way we played last season, I think Werner would be a good combo with Lukaku 

•  

Just now, SFL82 said:

What happened with the team creating  all the chances we couldn’t finish I think we are looking to get it into Lukaku too direct and not stretching teams as much And getting as much movement around the box we aren’t creating anything sane as against villa.

I actually prefer the way we played last season, I think Werner would be a good combo with Lukaku 

•  

We had Werner running into space & stretching teams, now everyone wants it to feet.

1 minute ago, Jangz said:

Not sure how ziyech starts over CHO.

Not a lot between the two to what they are offering at the moment other than Ziyech will try and go past someone whereas CHO of late would rather pass it inside or backwards..that's not his job...he should be taking the defenders on and creating chances. 

Just now, CFCCAN said:

Not a lot between the two to what they are offering at the moment other than Ziyech will try and go past someone whereas CHO of late would rather pass it inside or backwards..that's not his job...he should be taking the defenders on and creating chances. 

Ziyech go past people? Never seen him dribble in a blue shirt. He actually hides.