Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2023/24

2 minutes ago, El regreso said:

Haha whoever thinks De Zebri is the answer look at city’s third goal 🤣🤣🤣

I couldn't watch us playing the " bait the press" football that Brighton play, it's suicidal.

Mind you, where would we be if we only spent what Brighton do, and sold our best players every season ?

f**king hell , we're stuck on halfway after breaking spending records ! I've seen them beat us too many times too feel that much superior to them tbh.. The only reason I want Citeh to win tonight is to pip Arsenal to the title and I'm thinking that when teams need to break a poor spell, Chelsea are the side most likely to oblige, so I'm not looking forward to playing them at the Amex.

😁😁

9 minutes ago, El regreso said:

This sh*t annoys me so much, you can see how dangerous it is yet they persist with this nonsense.

You see teams giving away  goals every week by trying to play out from the back. . . Our players look terrified,  no one wants the ball, there's no end product and it's very high risk.  I can't wait for this nonsense tactic to end

23 minutes ago, The Rising Sun said:

You see teams giving away  goals every week by trying to play out from the back. . . Our players look terrified,  no one wants the ball, there's no end product and it's very high risk.  I can't wait for this nonsense tactic to end

We were actually quiet good at it a couple is seasons ago, I thought we were going to be getting even better.

24 minutes ago, The Rising Sun said:

What's annoying is, the times we do hoof it clear, on many occasions I see Jackson win it and hold it up really well, or lay it off to a teammate.

48 minutes ago, The Rising Sun said:

I couldn't watch us playing the " bait the press" football that Brighton play, it's suicidal.

Mind you, where would we be if we only spent what Brighton do, and sold our best players every season ?

f**king hell , we're stuck on halfway after breaking spending records ! I've seen them beat us too many times too feel that much superior to them tbh.. The only reason I want Citeh to win tonight is to pip Arsenal to the title and I'm thinking that when teams need to break a poor spell, Chelsea are the side most likely to oblige, so I'm not looking forward to playing them at the Amex.

😁😁

I think they might spark us too so I am not looking forward to playing them 

4 hours ago, The Rising Sun said:

😁😁

We are in the process of doing it right now. Last summer, we tried to off load almost all of the senior guy. Next summer we are planning to offload Conor and Chalobah. 

10 hours ago, El regreso said:

Haha whoever thinks De Zebri is the answer look at city’s third goal 🤣🤣🤣

Look at Brighton's line-up, too, though...

Six or seven starters out.

De Zerbi played the same brand of football against us last season with Mitoma, Caicedo, MacAllister, March, Ferguson and made us look like muppets. 

They were 6th last season and sold their two best midfielders and did not replace them properly. Mitoma is out since December and Solly March since October. This season they played European football in mid-week, too.

It's completely normal to have a poor ending to this season. What do you really expect them to do with a ravaged squad against a City side going all win for the league title? 

3 minutes ago, petre ispirescu said:

Look at Brighton's line-up, too, though...

Six or seven starters out.

De Zerbi played the same brand of football against us last season with Mitoma, Caicedo, MacAllister, March, Ferguson and made us look like muppets. 

They were 6th last season and sold their two best midfielders and did not replace them properly. Mitoma is out since December and Solly March since October. This season they played European football in mid-week, too.

It's completely normal to have a poor ending to this season. What do you really expect them to do with a ravaged squad against a City side going all win for the league title? 

Nah, bloke has been found out. If people think Pochettino has been bad, De Zerbi would be an unmitigated disaster!

25 minutes ago, Nibs said:

Nah, bloke has been found out. If people think Pochettino has been bad, De Zerbi would be an unmitigated disaster!

Nothing recommended Simone Inzaghi for the Inter job apart from his positive, attacking football and the fact he was operating on a low budget every season. He was known as a good manager and in spite of his positive brand of football, his Lazio team was a bit of a mess defensively and only once in his five years at the club, Lazio made it into top four in Italy. I mean they were fun to watch, but that's it, nothing much could happen with an average squad.

All he needed was a bigger club with better players and he has now turned into one was the most appreciated managers in world football. As a matter of fact, if it was not for Inter's UCL Final last season, he was most probably going to be replaced with De Zerbi.

Sometimes these managers need clever clubs to give them a platform to show their skills. What's there left to lose for Chelsea? Why not give it to an up and coming, attacking manager that will impose a clear style of play and maybe you hit the jackpot. It's not like we've been playing like City for the past seasons and only by the worst of luck we've been missing out on trophies... We're dog turd in every aspect of the game.