Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2023/24

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

PL referee need to get together in the  middle of the week to talk about point of emphasis.

I don't care if you disallow bournemouth goal but from now on everytime white foul gk on every arsenal corner, it has to be considered a foul. 

15 hours ago, RMH said:

I thought that Girona would not be able to go to the Champions League if Manchester City also qualified, having the same owners.

I don't believe that will be a problem, Red Bull had 2 teams in the CL and nothing happened.

Legit question - do the PL give additional time for Liverpool walk out so they can do the full Walk On?  I don’t mean in a negative way - despite his “annoyances”, I’ll miss Klopp in PL.  But, most clubs come out, to the PL walk and handshake and then we get to kickoff.  There was an additional 3+ mins for Liverpool fans to build their emotion.

All part of it and prob the same for all teams.  I guess its all based on hitting tv kickoff times

Just now, Gordon Bennett said:

Lads scoring some goals this season. Very good player.

Aye him and Eze are very talented. Heard United wanted to buy both.

Palace could get a hatful here if they try hard enough. Utd defensively are worse than us.   I guess they struggle when McGuire isn't strangling the opposition CF or wrestling them to the ground.   What I find strange though is that Mount can't get in the game..the Utd players are simply not bothering to pass to him even when he is in space....although at times it looks like he's hiding a bit by always placing a defender against him and the ball or am I imagining it and he's just not as good as what we thought he was? 

Palace look a well coached side now. They should be 4-0 up comfortably. So much talent in the team now flourishing. 

Mateta and Olise both sending Casemiro and Evans to a retirement home. 😂

19 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

😂

this guy is one of the cringest motherf**kers on the internet. everything he says, every rant, is in the exact same tone. it sounds so fake. because it is. for clicks,

Anyone who is worried about us keeping Poch next season should at least take comfort in the fact it could be worse, it could be Ten Haag.

As much as retain doubts about Poch bring able to ever turn us into a top four side I'd take him before ETH all day long 

Said about 1/4 in the season that I would rather be in our position than Uniteds. 

They're suffering with injuries like we are but for all the processes they've gone under, all the experienced figureheads they still have, and they're still going backwards. At least with us you can understand why, brand new team, full of kids, lots of injuries, it'll be massively embarrassing for them if they finish below us this season, and that can very well happen. 

15 minutes ago, Zeta said:

this guy is one of the cringest motherf**kers on the internet. everything he says, every rant, is in the exact same tone. it sounds so fake. because it is. for clicks,

I'm not convinced he's an actual fan. The way he would only say "Manchester United" when mentioning the club. Never hear him say "United" which I believe is a more common term for the club.