Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2023/24

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

5 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

Petrovic £14m, Sanchez £25m........in all honesty, I would rather we threw that £40m at Villa plus a bit more to get him if we had to. Even if it meant keeping Kepa as backup.

How about 100 m? 

If you want to negotiate with villa you need to start with this kind of number. 

Edited by Bob stark

yea because he was injured. Jesus was bought to be the starting striker. Arteta put Havertz there because Jesus was injured and he doesnt trust Nkethia. Havertz was starting in the midfield the first few games of the season so he was clearly bought to play the 8 - 10 role.

32 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

yea because he was injured. Jesus was bought to be the starting striker. Arteta put Havertz there because Jesus was injured and he doesnt trust Nkethia. Havertz was starting in the midfield the first few games of the season so he was clearly bought to play the 8 - 10 role.

And was dreadful in midfield with arsenal fans wanting him sold.

So sh*t in midfield,sh*t at striker....Great signing.

1 hour ago, dkw said:

And was dreadful in midfield with arsenal fans wanting him sold.

So sh*t in midfield,sh*t at striker....Great signing.

Oh dont get me wrong, i didnt disagree with that statement at all but id rathe have Havertz than Jackson or Mudryk to be honest.

1 hour ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Oh dont get me wrong, i didnt disagree with that statement at all but id rathe have Havertz than Jackson or Mudryk to be honest.

The same Jackson who has scored more than him this season? Kai Havertz best season for us was two seasons ago at 14 goals, Jackson is at 13 and the season isn't finished yet.

I find Jackson frustrating but no thanks, I wouldn't take Havertz over him at all. And with Mudryk at least he has a position, we know he's got blistering pace and is good on his A game, Havertz, nobody knows what he is. I wouldn't take him back for either of those players. 

40 minutes ago, Victor90 said:

The same Jackson who has scored more than him this season? Kai Havertz best season for us wask two seasons ago at 14 goals, Jackson is at 13 and the season isn't finished yet.

I find Jackson frustrating but no thanks, I wouldn't take Havertz over him at all. And with Mudryk at least he has a position, we know he's got blistering pace and is good on his A game, Havertz, nobody knows what he is. I wouldn't take him back for either of those players. 

Mudryk's position is on the bench

The Saka fake limp !!

"It was 'inevitable' Saka would limp after a poor performance this season.

One said: 'Death, taxes, Saka limping after a stinker.'

Another wrote: 'Saka diving and limping off the pitch, water is wet.'

'Bukayo Saka Limping after a stinker it’s inevitable,' one tweet read, while another said: 'Bukayo Saka limping off after yet another 0 goal contribution performance in a big game.'

Another said: 'Every great player has their signature move. Unfortunately Saka aint great and his is limping.'

CgAGVmYc44aAcknwAAC6Bc35oS8453.jpg.webp
CgAGVWYc44aAeTfgAAAc5lfD3N4132.jpg.webp
CgAGVmYc44aAMN2-AAAlTlkDrpA921.jpg.webp

3 hours ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

You must be joking.

18 hours ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

I'd rather you played than see Havertz wafting around ineffectualy ever again.

Forest with a strongly worded tweet after their match.

People won’t like it because of the Luton and VAR part but personally I’m glad they said it.

The standard of referees in the country is a joke, literally every weekend there is major controversy.

IMO they favour certain clubs and other clubs get nothing.

And then we have people like Mark Clattenberg admitting he once gave a corner because Roy Keane shouted at him even though it should of been a goal kick and he should have sent off Spurs players at “the battle of the bridge” in our match against them.

And let’s face it he only admitted those little nuggets to help sell his book.

It’s about time someone called out this incompetent/ borderline currupt PGML I say.

Edited by 2211

13 minutes ago, AlexTommo said:

United have thrown away a 3 nil lead to Coventry with City scoring an equalising penalty in the 95th minute.

If we were the ones blowing a 3-0 lead our fans will be bemoaning the lack of experience in the side. 
How do you explain this Utd side with loads of leaders?