Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2023/24

Chelsea Megastore

But Utd are not that good though are they..? I didn't think they were for most of the game....loved to see a City / Utd  semi..although I doubt that will happen...the FA need an all star final..and Chelsea getting there would just gate crash the party.

3 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Need to get rid of this booking for taking your shirt off nonsense.

f**k United and everything, but that guy has just scored his first goal and won the F.A Cup quarter final against their biggest rival. Just add the time on.

Ref should've used some common sense here but it's in place to stop there being double standards between the men's and women's game 

Back to the game. Liverpool didn't deserve to go through on lucky deflected goals and I'm glad we don't have to face another bloody goalless 90 minutes against them. Also glad that Klopp's magical farewell tour is getting derailed a bit.

1 minute ago, OneTommyLangley said:

Quadruple gone😂and a nice big sh*t sandwich for Klopp😂

Yep and one of the very rare times I wanted Utd to win.

Noticed Mount came on though think he only had one touch.

Nice goal to settle it.

1 minute ago, abigsmurf said:

Ref should've used some common sense here but it's in place to stop there being double standards between the men's and women's game 

Back to the game. Liverpool didn't deserve to go through on lucky deflected goals and I'm glad we don't have to face another bloody goalless 90 minutes against them. Also glad that Klopp's magical farewell tour is getting derailed a bit.

I can tell you now, almost nobody will complain if the women want to take their shirts off too 😁

12 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Did ten Hag think his players were tired and forced them to sit back and play for penalties? 

No. Because he isn’t a f**king sh*tehouse. 

Makes pochs nonsense look even worse doesn't it. 

8 minutes ago, El regreso said:

Knowing us we beat city and lose in the final. Both games against city we should have won really.

We have ten Hag/United waiting for us who already played us off the f**king pitch. 

It’s a shame we can’t play Fulham as that is the only team these players and manager turn up for. 

So happy that this "Klopp farewell tour" ( a name made up by the Liverpool loving media by the way) has been derailed.

Brilliant result, and then back to deflated when I watched the semi-final draw...

He seemed crestfallen realised the historical quadruple was gone.

I surprised he took Salah off though footy365 thinks he was annoyed that Salah was not running back to defend.

Utd did not equalise until 87th minute with the Black Sheep Antony, a good goal too, guess normally they would win once ahead. 

Great match for the neutral in enjoyment terms matched our win at Villa in the cup.

4 hours ago, Nibs said:

Saw Klopp was his usual graceful self after the FA Cup exit. Great manager but he really is a piece of sh*t at times (or to be more accurate when he loses!).

Seriously, calling a reporter fat is really low. Should be fined. The question wasnt even bad.

On 12/03/2024 at 19:56, Scott Harris said:

The commentary on Sky was the same. They were saying "well how is that different from the cup final".........first time I have ever felt sorry for the former ref having to explain something so simple. The likes of Neville and Carragher played the game too.

Don't ever let somebody tell you that former players know more than the fans, because the former players come out with complete sh*te on a daily basis.

True, and they keep saying that people who have actually played the game should be in the VAR studio!

The whole FFP thing is something I haven't paid too much attention to, but it needs sorting out pretty promptly.

With all these points deductions now happening, with more rumoured, it could turn everything into chaos. imagine the season is completed and you have the PL champions and 3 teams relegated but then come points deductions a couple of weeks down the line and it means a different team is relegated or we have a different PL winner? Surely that can't happen?

15 minutes ago, Nibs said:

The whole FFP thing is something I haven't paid too much attention to, but it needs sorting out pretty promptly.

With all these points deductions now happening, with more rumoured, it could turn everything into chaos. imagine the season is completed and you have the PL champions and 3 teams relegated but then come points deductions a couple of weeks down the line and it means a different team is relegated or we have a different PL winner? Surely that can't happen?

I agree but my issue with the clubs is...they voted for these rules, they know the rules, they broke the rules and they moan about the consequences...and yes, I appreciate Chelsea could one day be hit with a penalty themselves. 

On 18/03/2024 at 09:59, Nibs said:

Saw Klopp was his usual graceful self after the FA Cup exit. Great manager but he really is a piece of sh*t at times (or to be more accurate when he loses!).

And as expected he hasn't been pulled up for it, it's amazing the easy ride he gets, the horrible w**ker.

1 hour ago, dkw said:

And as expected he hasn't been pulled up for it, it's amazing the easy ride he gets, the horrible w**ker.

Is the privilege of being the manager of Liverpool.