Aston Villa vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 27th Apr 24 20:00 GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, Remodez said:

Given our injury situation it was the right move. If we were actually any good I'm sure he would have started in games v the likes of Burnley but Poch can't trust this team atm so can't risk it. 

But he trusts Badiashille-Disasi at the Emirates. He’s got no fecking clue of how to coach this team and recalling Casadei from a good loan where he was developing just goes to show it. Having said that it’s a sorry state of a team when you can’t barely play a senior team. Is Pochettino guilty for some of the injury records with his methods, not sure but it’s not something we’ve seen before (and we’ve been plagued by injuries for a few years now, but not to such extent).

3 minutes ago, Remodez said:

Given our injury situation it was the right move. If we were actually any good I'm sure he would have started in games v the likes of Burnley but Poch can't trust this team atm so can't risk it. 

Mate, our injuries couldn’t possibly be any worse than they are and he still doesn’t play. Poch had plenty time with him in pre-season so its not like he didn’t know what he got either. Just makes absolutely no sense to me

2 minutes ago, AndyDowsleftflank said:

Mate, our injuries couldn’t possibly be any worse than they are and he still doesn’t play. Poch had plenty time with him in pre-season so its not like he didn’t know what he got either. Just makes absolutely no sense to me

Who would you have left out tonight in order to include Casadei ?

9 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

They didn't crash out Axe, they were turfed out by yet more comically inept,amateurish officiating by morons on the pitch and in the VAR box. It turns all serious women's matches into a lottery.

Aye still though had some really good chances that were wasted.

4 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

Who would you have left out tonight in order to include Casadei ?

I wouldn't have brought him back. There are enough fit midfielders in the U21 and U18 to have acted as bench cover.

Like Maatsen he would have had the buzz of promotion now and with any luck Hutchinson going to get that as well. Its reminiscent of Ake, just messing them about.

Remember the reverse fixture at The Bridge in September when we were level on points with Villa,  they won 1 nil and it kick started their season.  Difficult to take that we are now 19 points behind them.

1 minute ago, WeatherMan said:

Remember the reverse fixture at The Bridge in September when we were level on points with Villa,  they won 1 nil and it kick started their season.  Difficult to take that we are now 19 points behind them.

Gusto red card wasn’t it?