• Essien
    • Lampard
    • Kalou
    • Sinclair
    • Sheva
    • Joe Cole
    • Ballack
    • Sidwell

I gave my vote to Cech today. He was flawless and made a couple of really nice saves. In fact, both keepers were really good today.

I thought Riccy was solid apart from that dangerous header and Essien looked good too. Lampard was miles better than last game. A bit lucky with the goal but who cares.

Really difficult to say, as we in the Chat Room (myself, Mad Mac, Chippy, Forbzy, JT, & Mod (occasionally)) spent most of the game discussing various pubs from Carshalton to Glasgow and Dundee, the sexual appeal (or not) of Sue Barker, the humour of Ally McCoist, and the brilliant crossing of Peter Houseman icon_lol.gif

From what I did see of the game, Essien looked great.

I gave it to Ricky,............. cause is good to have him back happy0034.gif

My head's still spinning slightly from the surrealness of watching a stream that's 2 or more minutes behind the 5Live commentary - something I'll never get used to! Having said that, I'll go along with that .. and with JT out Ricky's return will be of even greater importance over the next few weeks or so.

I just got home... I am going for Essien he is alright

I cant really type..... I hate liverfookingpool ..... We hate leeds and Spetz for historical reasons well it is 2007 ....8 nealy .... poo are scum ... dpnt care if it is carling wats its name cup

I really thougt Sheva was MOM.

Never thought I would say that too often.

I do not know how it looked on the TV but Sheva's movement on the night was superb and the Scally defence were pulled all over the place allowing Sinclair and later Coley to run at the gaps.

Seriously..I thought he was superb!

More of that please. clap2.gif

I really thougt Sheva was MOM.

Never thought I would say that too often.

I do not know how it looked on the TV but Sheva's movement on the night was superb and the Scally defence were pulled all over the place allowing Sinclair and later Coley to run at the gaps.

Seriously..I thought he was superb!

More of that please. clap2.gif

I've got to agree with you there. I initially voted Ricky but last after watching the highlights last night (ok it was only highlights) was struck by the quality of Sheva's game; his movement, passing, determination, shots on target - and he scored.