Huddersfield Vs Chelsea (PL) Tues 12 Dec 2017 KO 20:00 GMT

Not very confident.

We are tired and leggy and with Morata out Huddersfield can load up everything on Hazard, take him out and likely control the game.

Hope to god we don't see Alonso in a back 4, with Cahill next to him, like many are suggesting.

I hope we see something like:

Courtois

Azpi  Andreas  Rudiger

Moses  Bakayoko  Kante  Kennedy

Pedro  Bats  Eden

1. Rest Cahill and Cesc ready for our next game. Keep the older legs fresh.
  2. Drinkwater could go next to Kante but thought he was injured?? Hope Baka can play himself into a bit of form
  3. Back to 3 up top. We need to take it to these 'lesser' teams like City do. 
  4. Morata's being a pussy so stick Bats in.
  5. Pedro is better than Willian so slots in on the other side as another goal threat.
  6. Could also play Zappa LWB if need be.

Morata is out and hopefully he recovers soon.  I am however curious to see how Conte deals with it!!  I think our manager needs to try new systems and make us less predictable.  This may be a good opportunity / blessing in disguise to force Conte to change the system and try out new stuff which may actually work!  Excited for the game today - I think should we start with our guns - we win this match easy.  but if Antonio just swaps Michy for Morata - it will be another tough night for us!  

Courtois

Azpi    Rudiger Christensen  Alonso

Kante   Drinkwater

Hazard

Willian       Michy      Pedro

Lets attack these guys!

6 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Hope to god we don't see Alonso in a back 4, with Cahill next to him, like many are suggesting.

I hope we see something like:

Courtois

Azpi  Andreas  Rudiger

Moses  Bakayoko  Kante  Kennedy

Pedro  Bats  Eden

1. Rest Cahill and Cesc ready for our next game. Keep the older legs fresh.
  2. Drinkwater could go next to Kante but thought he was injured?? Hope Baka can play himself into a bit of form
  3. Back to 3 up top. We need to take it to these 'lesser' teams like City do. 
  4. Morata's being a pussy so stick Bats in.
  5. Pedro is better than Willian so slots in on the other side as another goal threat.
  6. Could also play Zappa LWB if need be.

Agree with this completely, but if Drinkwater is fit he has to play over Bakayoko, Baka should be nowhere near the team at the moment.