Lofty's Wall of Sound - What are you listening to?

Norman The Gambler
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Stereophonics "Language. Sex. Violence. Other?" The local album rock station played "Dakota" constantly for weeks when it was first released, close to my 21st b-day.

Dakota is brilliant live. One of those songs that becomes 100x better than recorded.

Listened to this whilst cleaning the loo this afternoon.  "Real World" and "3 AM" remind me of when I was in the eighth grade (or year nine).  The time from there until the beginning of my junior year of high school (year 12) were a blur, and a great time for me. 

Edited by soldiergirl84

Margery's wingspan's all feathers and coke cans, and
TV dinners and letters she won't send, and
Every race night is shot through with sunlight
Trying to hit the big one one last time tonight for...
Drunken fathers and stupid mothers and
Boys who can't tell one girl from another