• Lampard
    • McEachran
    • Benayoun
    • Torres
    • Anelka
    • Malouda (Sub)
    • Drogba (Sub)
    • Essien (Sub)

Would have gone for Ivanovic, but his petulant display towards the referee when he was booked changed my mind. Josh was the only other one who played reasonably well.

Yet another game where it's hard to award a MOTM and sums up what a very average season it has been - not just for us but in terms of the whole premier league.

Got to give it to Josh, purely because it was his full PL debut and he wasn't overawed and did manage some very good passes. Can see why Carlo is trying to play him in that deeper role but can't help thinking he would do better and cause more damage further forward.

Ivan for me, a word for essien who came on and showed he still had a bit of drive.

Decent showing by Alex again.

It looked like the dissapointment of last week was hanging heavy and a few players barely broke sweat, never bothered to close newcastle down enough and thought they'd done enough.

Happy enough with second after that bsd spell and an interesting summer awaits.

Good to see Yossi finally getting a chance to show how devastating his partnership with Torres is!!!!

Torres was complete and utter garbage. In three months I've seen nothing from him to suggest he was worth £50 nevermind £50m.

Drogba was head and shoulders above the rest in his short time on the pitch. He looked disgusted at the defence when we conceded - with every justification.

Drogba for me too. as ES says he stood out a million miles from everyone else, yet he was out there for 20 mins!

And guess what , I'd say there is a fair chance we won't see him at Stamford Bridge again, at least not in Chelsea colours.

Also, a special word for Anelka too.

sh*t.

Good to see Yossi finally getting a chance to show how devastating his partnership with Torres is!!!!

Torres was complete and utter garbage. In three months I've seen nothing from him to suggest he was worth £50 nevermind £50m.

That's complete and utter garbage. A compilation of every touch he had today would be absolutely frightening to watch. He looks completely clueless. We're going to build a team around him? Get rid of Drogba to accommodate him? We're in big trouble if that's the case.

Drogba was head and shoulders above the rest in his short time on the pitch. He looked disgusted at the defence when we conceded - with every justification.

I think it may have been Drogba who should have been marking Taylor for that last minute goal. But i thought he looked hungry when he came on as did Essien. Some of the players need to start their holidays straight away as they seemed to be in holiday mode already this afternoon.

I wasn't best impressed with anyone but I guess I'll go for Ivanovic.

Our team seemed to be set up perfectly to feed Torres chances (Christmas tree formation, Benayoun and McEachran starting...) but he was complete and utter dreck today - even worse than Lovenkrands, which is quite an achievement considering 'Krands is a worse footballer than I am these days.

I don't really want to point fingers though, even Cech f**ked up a bit today, which only confirms that this was a whole-team mare.

Or possibly sarcasm, especially given the next paragraph.

Sorry what I meant to do was emphasise Ethicalstategy's comment on Torres. As in "Torres was complete and utter garbage. That's complete and utter garbage."

Went for josh today, so composed on the ball and always looking to get on in as well. Some of his passes were absolutely fantastic. He is a real talent. Worse performance I have seen torres have in a chelsea shirt (saying something). But lets not jump on his back until he fails to perform next season, there is every chance he is still going to be a fantastic player for us. we have all seen what he is capable of...

This begs The question, where does Ivan play next season? We're basically playing a CB out at RB with him, and we often see games where this is more obvious. Luiz to take a seat? Terry? Don't think that'll happen. I'd only imagine Ivan staying if he's told he and Luiz are the starting CB pairing in a years time

Sorry what I meant to do was emphasise Ethicalstategy's comment on Torres. As in "Torres was complete and utter garbage. That's complete and utter garbage."

You all have to excuse Liam - English isn't his first language. Neither is sensible, come to that! But he does love Mikel unwaveringly. (but not in a gay way, obviously)

No one is actually close to MOTM standard. I might give it to Ivan. Alex and Josh close to it.

Iva, Alex and Josh are the only chelsea players that shown they wanted to play the game. Others doesn't seem to care about the last season home game. I can see Carlo was truly disappointed to our lads, especially the seniors.

Lampard and Terry. I don't know what the hell was happening to them. Terry, if you look at both goals, it's actually his fault. He's lack of concentration, everything!

I can't really blame at Lampard, aging is catching on him. He's slow, his reactions is slow. It's all slow around him.

Anelka. Facepalm. I can just tell him to f**k off. What a terrible match. He can run anywhere he wanted. He can even pressed a newcastle player that already 2 chelsea players around him. I was like, "what the hell is nico doing there?!", he's getting on my nerves. Ramires, he was like a clueless guy running up and down on the pitch. Sigh.

Price tag pressure is climbing on Torres. His touch is utterly awful to watch. Not only touches, his positioning was weird. No one in the team wanted to pass to him. The team are all messed up. MESSED UP. We play without formation. Example, sometimes 6 players are on 442 formation. while another 5 players are playing in 433 formation. Or even worse, 4 players are playing 4321, 3 players are playing 433, then another 4 players are playing 442.

You got that image right?

I don't know what should we do against Everton this week. Please, give the fans some confidence.

Edited by Faith-in