Leaked new kit

mjcreswick

As do I, but after being one of those guys who hunt around like a mad man for the new kits and their leaks. This is just way to early for any thing legit they normally leak a month or so before release.

But fingers crossed, this kit is class.

Edited by Connoor

Maybe the club should concentrate on improving matters on the pitch and getting the multi-millionaires playing better or on the first bus out, rather than trying to squeeze even more money out of the fans with new kits every f**king year.

Like it, but don't like the new kit a season thing :(

i'm with you on this, i can see the marketing oppurtunities but no thought is given to the fans or their hard pressed parents. I'd like to see a trade in scheme used for those who bought last years model. Maybe use the used shirts for promotional advantage in third world countries.

Edited by charierre

Maybe the club should concentrate on improving matters on the pitch and getting the multi-millionaires playing better or on the first bus out, rather than trying to squeeze even more money out of the fans with new kits every f**king year.

Yep, should just give up on that stupid merchandising thing until they win a game or 2.

Too right, plus I think it looks sh**

More interested in the players on the pitch and how they're playing. Couldn't really give a monkeys as to what sweatshop produced piece of polyester crap they're wearing on their backs.

Saying that, Snedgers points about the red and the old style Adidas logo are valid

Come on Shatner's, we need some light relief (can I say that?) or brief distraction from somewhere from what is going on on the park!!

Edited by Snedger