John Terry Payback

coco

I'm sure all of you true Blues would agree that we do not hold it against JT for what he did yesterday, not after all he's achieved for us over the last decade, you would be an idiot to do so.

But lets hope John can payback his team mates for last night buy leading the team to 4 Premiership victories and an FA cup final victory, before sending the lads to Munich with peace of mind that they have already got 4th and the FA cup, and we have laid to rest our ghost od 2009 with performance of the decade.

It's the least he could do for his team mates.

Terry was a bit of a prat for what he did...but if I had the chance, I would kick each Barca play in the face.

All Tezza did was gently prod a knee into Sanchez's ass.

I was furious with him last night as I thought he'd blown it for us, especially when they scored the 2nd straight away afterwards. Luckily for him we somehow managed to get through so it will be largely forgotten now I would imagine (well by Chelsea fans anyway, opposition fans will continue to love it). He's done so much for us over the years, it's hard to stay angry at him anyway, but if he could lift the FA cup for us again in a month or so that would certainly redeem himself.

I actually think his sending off may have sparked our victory. It's hard to say he let us down when we went through anyway but keeping himself out of the final does put us in a major bind.

I would like to stay positive by thinking at least JT won't miss any penalty kicks this time around.

CAREFREE YA'LL

I could never be angry with the big lug - just horrified at the prospect of playing 90 minutes against a Jose-fuelled Cronaldo, Ozil, Benzema and Di Maria without him.

It will be tough but we managed it against Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas etc.

This is the man who played with a broken rib and you would never have known it. Sure he made a mistake but he has given 100 times more than that for Chelsea. Nothing to forgive as far as i am concerned.

I was so mad and disappointed yesterday, but you can tell from his statement he knows how much he let everyone down. And in the end it didnt matter for that game.

Its cruel fate that JT wont be able to go to the final. But neither will 4 other players that deserved it. I definitely think he will up his game in the games where he can actually participlate

This is but one bad thing in a long and wonderful career at Chelsea.

Right now I am disappointed at him and feel it's hard to forgive him. But looking back at his career when it is over I will not think twice about this incident. I will remember him for other, greater, things.

Gutted for JT. An absolute hero for me, regardless.

Also, really feel for Ivan, Ramires and Meireles (my least favourite Chelsea player by a distance). The two bookings for dissent were just as idiotic as JT's for his sly off-the-ball dig. I can't believe our players (Ivan in particular) were unaware of the consequences of a yellow card.

Terry was a bit of a prat for what he did...but if I had the chance, I would kick each Barca play in the face.

All Tezza did was gently prod a knee into Sanchez's ass.

Sorry to disagree but IMO he was a f*ing idiot to do what he did (as if it wouldn't be picked up by the cameras...) -- with Cahill and Luiz both doubtful it is even more stupid...

I'm sure all of you true Blues would agree that we do not hold it against JT for what he did yesterday

As he is a life-long chelsea player, he is a chelsea legend. However, what he did was stupid and emotion got the better of him.

I am not worried about his mistake yesterday, but I am more worried if his ego will explode again in the future.

As he is a life-long chelsea player, he is a chelsea legend. However, what he did was stupid and emotion got the better of him.

I am not worried about his mistake yesterday, but I am more worried if his ego will explode again in the future.

To say "his ego will explode again" indicates that you think his ego has already exploded. When do you think that happened?

JT did what all defenders do. Numerous times kicks, "embraces", etc. aren't picked up, but let's be realistic here, it's what happens! This time he got caught (his biggest mistake :wink: ); numerous times he and others get away with it. It's football, people, not painting class. Of course we shouldn't hold it against him. We don't need to chastise him for it, he's already doing that himself.

On a wider note, IMO this has conotations for his trial in the summer, I'll explain why.

We've all seen the replays and video evidence from last nights incident, well for me JT has compounded the incident by making up a complete lie, now this is the alleged part because we don't know if his statement to Geoff Shreeves was recorded, but from memory Jt said something along these lines

"Sanchez just stopped in front of me, I put my weight on my back leg and my front leg raised slightly and contacted with the back of the player"

Now thats not word for word but its fairly close, having seen the video evidence he has then changed his statement! Why would he be so stupid as to have made the first statement??? It was about the most obvious dig in the world, and he knew what he was doing!

Now the reason this could impact his trial, is if the prosecution bring this up as an example of JT lying, it would be very hard to dispute!

See how "Oi Anton did you think I was calling you a black c**t" could easily be seen as a similar kind of excuse!

To say "his ego will explode again" indicates that you think his ego has already exploded. When do you think that happened?

In the accident, he clearly wanted to "get even" with Alexis. I do not know what have happened, may be in the previous contact, Alexis did something unfairly on him.

Regardless the cause, He needed to remember that this match was too important to sacrifice for such self-imposed action.

Jesus christ some of you lot on here need to take a look at what the man has done for this club! he puts his body on the line every match, he almost died on the pitch, he is our most successful captain we play better as a team when he is on the pitch!! center halfs kick people fact he was just unlucky the lino had noticed it, with all the sh*t he gets off other fans and the media we don't need our own fans having a pop at him, he's come out and said sorry to everyone he let down straight away, sure it was a silly challenge but players do this and it was hardly a elbow smash to the face.

Who is to say if he had stayed on the pitch we would have won?? think about it we had to up our concentration 500% which just might of won us the tie, in my eyes he is and always will be a f**king legend!!!