Its all gone Tits up

Chippy
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The Events of the last few days have led me to believe that a huge Scouse input has conspired to set out to ruin all things Chelsea.

First long before the influx of dodgy posters 50 million quid is spent on an out of form striker, other strikers are let go in a show of confidence towards him, then the striker is played and played at the expense of other players and the team.

More devastating our Manager is sacked and we bring in an out of work ex scouse Manager who proceeds to sure up our "leaky defence" (3rd best in the prem) and suddenly we look as devoid of ideas and as unsettled as Tom Cruise at Alton Towers.

Then I log on to the site and its happened, what the Scousers have been telling us for years has come true...

We've got no istory

and to add to that with the fsw in charge I have fear for our future.

Edited by Chippy

Worrying times indeed.

You cant help but suspect that up on Merseyside they are currently all pissing themselves as "agents" Rafa and Torres continue to plot our downfall.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!!

Edited by Nibs

I cannot believe we have hit the self destruct button since winning the champions league.

Only Jose can save us now - Roman has to go back to the drawing board and give him the reigns like Fergie has at Utd.

We have lost the 'fear factor' dare I say it we are 'Liverpool in disquise'

More likely to get Avram Grant back than Jose.

Roman is a rich and powerful man he won't be having a popular man like Jose back trying to tell him what to do. With the setup we have it will only be men who are prepared to work as a head coach.

The Events of the last few days have led me to believe that a huge Scouse input has conspired to set out to ruin all things Chelsea.

First long before the influx of dodgy posters 50 million quid is spent on an out of form striker, other strikers are let go in a show of confidence towards him, then the striker is played and played at the expense of other players and the team.

More devastating our Manager is sacked and we bring in an out of work ex scouse Manager who proceeds to sure up our "leaky defence" (3rd best in the prem) and suddenly we look as devoid of ideas and as unsettled as Tom Cruise at Alton Towers.

Then I log on to the site and its happened, what the Scousers have been telling us for years has come true...

We've got no istory

and to add to that with the fsw in charge I have fear for our future.

Reports today saying we are looking to invest heavily in British talent due to the loss of lampard and cole. Who was the last team to invest heavily in British players again?

Reports today saying we are looking to invest heavily in British talent due to the loss of lampard and cole. Who was the last team to invest heavily in British players again?

Liverpool certainly invested a lot in English players last season. I'm not sure about talent though.