ITV Sport

mattygoal
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

At least had it of been Sky Sports then Geoff Shreeves would have taken the interview.

Shreeves: You know you've been knocked out right?

Mourinho: Yes

Shreeves: You know your going to Chelsea next season?

Mourinho: Yes

Simple as and we'd be celebrating right now.

Edited by Erik

Nearly as bad as the commentary from andy Townsend who give no tactical insight what ever, didn't even spot that Madrid went 3 at the back when contreu went off, nor that the old bison was off the pace all night

All he does is state the obvious which we can see alredy

He was definitely not about to 'spill the beans'.

He is still Madrid manager and he won't be announcing anything until its confirmed he's leaving (which he clearly is!)

Pure games from the man, and he was lovin it.

It's that Gabriel Clarke w**ker. 

Tried to make the interview all about himself with his little intro facing the camera. Feed your ego somewhere else and just ask the f**king questions!

For the record, Sky went and interviewed him straight after and he said "I know in England I am loved by the fans and the media... I know I am loved by some clubs, especially one club"

Edited by AdamCFC

It's that Gabriel Clarke w**ker. 

Tried to make the interview all about himself with his little intro facing the camera. Feed your ego somewhere else and just ask the f**king questions!

For the record, Sky went and interviewed him straight after and he said "I know in England I am loved by the fans and the media... I know I am loved by some clubs, especially one club"

Exactly, the guy is just an absolute dick. Why do we need to see his face before every interview ?

Nearly as bad as the commentary from andy Townsend who give no tactical insight what ever, didn't even spot that Madrid went 3 at the back when contreu went off, nor that the old bison was off the pace all night

Always consistently sh*te.

You were shocked? I can only presume that's the first time you've watched support support on itv then because they are sh*te pretty much every time.

You were shocked? I can only presume that's the first time you've watched support support on itv then because they are sh*te pretty much every time.

i sure was. ive never seen a manager so rudely interrupted by some nobody journalist before

Edited by Lane

Andy Townsend is a c**t of the highest order.

The worst ITV sports blunder (though last night is up there, for being cringe-making) was when, during a Scouse derby FA cup game, they showed a car ad, during play, and missed the only goal. The game wasn't a classic and they missed the one exciting moment. Can't make it up.

The worst ITV sports blunder (though last night is up there, for being cringe-making) was when, during a Scouse derby FA cup game, they showed a car ad, during play, and missed the only goal. The game wasn't a classic and they missed the one exciting moment. Can't make it up.

They did the same during England's first game in the World Cup in 2010 against USA. Missed the Gerrard goal because of it.