Who would you like to see manage Chelsea next?

Real_No.9

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see manage Chelsea next?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Jose Mourinho
    • Michael Laudrup
    • other

Agree wiv Ballackblue - Jose will get crowd reenergised and the press, but I don't like the defensive way his teams play, look at inter and Madrid, yes some flair players but also some blockers, divers and water carriers......

So I would prefer a coach who can get the 4231 system working fluidly and with movement and speed

So not laudrup cos Swansea are dull

Not martinez cos I don't like 3 at the back and wingbacks

I like the dortmund manager tactics and method of playing - so glop for me not jose

Agree wiv Ballackblue - Jose will get crowd reenergised and the press, but I don't like the defensive way his teams play, look at inter and Madrid, yes some flair players but also some blockers, divers and water carriers......

So I would prefer a coach who can get the 4231 system working fluidly and with movement and speed

So not laudrup cos Swansea are dull

Not martinez cos I don't like 3 at the back and wingbacks

I like the dortmund manager tactics and method of playing - so glop for me not jose

Yes I go with that, for as much as I enjoyed Jose first stint, turning us into a very strong winning team, that even carried on when he departed, & was excited at the prospect of him returning when it was first muted, on reflection I believe like a few on here it could end in tears, hopefully I am worrying over nothing, only time will tell.

The positive of all this speculation is that our rivals are fearing his comeback & us already, as we already have a very strong squad, without any input from JM, as of yet.

Would love any of those.

Might not be a popular opinion but my first choice would probably be Guus, tbh.

Much as I love Jose, he hardly covers himself in glory with his media antics and it impacts on the public perception of the club he's managing. Hiddink is a total gentleman whilst still defending his players and making the points that need to be made.

Would love Carlo back too, and I'm still 100% disgusted at the way we treated him. Hope we play one of his teams soon so that the fans get the chance to show him that we still appreciate him.

Every manager we've had since Mourinho has had to (in the fans eyes) live up to what he achieved, the will to win, the proactive substitutions, the way he gives the team a siege mentality, the way he celebrates, the cockiness, the confidence the tactical awareness and the ability to draw attention away from club matters and onto himself.

I've defended every manager here bar one and tried to put across that there is more than one way to manage Chelsea, more than one man capable and in Carlo and Robbie we had managers that showed that was the case but we still never found the almost unbeatable persona, the one that made teams feel they had lost before the game started and one man was responsible for that, the players that were here know it, a lot of us fans know it and hopefully the man who has made some big mistakes since he took over the club knows that letting him go was the biggest.

I'd take anyone over the Interim but if we want our identity back, if we want to instil fear in opposition and confidence in our own then surely one bad season at the circus that is Real can't have made people think there is a better manager out there or a better fit for this Club.

I never thought the opportunity would really arise to have him back here but now it looks a possibility, any one else really would be a bit of a let down.

Carlo and Guus are both fantastic managers, but Jose built us the greatest team in EPL history and no doubt will do it again, he simply makes players better where they thought they couldn't improve.

Archived