My national team are sh*te, so this WC I am watching...

mad_mac

The FA are such a pack of bellends and with Stevie Me as the captain I might just support Belgium anyway.

I do always enjoy watching the Italian's too, they will be a very gritty, physical and experienced team

Belgium.

De Bruyne, Hazard, Courtois, Lukaku....and I enjoy a lot of their beer.

Anyone else's national team not making it, and if so who will you be cheering on?

Yes indeed, with Serbia all but out I'll have to go support someone else for the duration.

Belgium will be great to watch, Brazil, Italy and Russia will be a few others that I'll keep a close eye on.

My country qualify for most competitions then either struggle at group stages or fail to turn up. The press alternate between damning them or professing that they are the second coming. Plus i refuse to wear a paper cutout Rooney mask so im opting out and supporting Belgium A.K.A Chelsea mark II. Sorry England.

My country qualify for most competitions then either struggle at group stages or fail to turn up. The press alternate between damning them or professing that they are the second coming. Plus i refuse to wear a paper cutout Rooney mask so im opting out and supporting Belgium A.K.A Chelsea mark II. Sorry England.

Spot on mate! Also the Belgium fans don't boo their own players and with the queen mum leading us now we've become a bit of joke. Belgium AKA Chelsea mark 2, love it!

I'm not all that much into my national team, that makes it very easy to like the Belgians better than the Dutch, and not just because of the large Chelsea contingent. Belgium haven't played in a finals for ages, and they have a really talented, non-whining squad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was at the Ireland game lastnight great first half don't know what happened second half.

I was at it myself as well. Just like the Austtia game when the team got the upper hand, trap decided to drag the boys into a shell and they were scared to play football. Threw away the results.

Archived