following our loaned players

enigma

I'm not sure if there's a thread on here about this, but I wanted to start it because I am really excited to see how Christian atsu progresses. I feel he'll be a very dangerous player under mourinho's guidance. He is a lefty as well, which is something we lack on the wing.

I would be nice if there is anyone who watches world football that can update us all on how our loan players are getting on.

I wish Wallace was sent to a team that would actually play him. I think he can be a superstar given the chance.

If Atsu ever got into the team I wouldn't be very pleased.

Whys that? If he got into the team then he has obviously impressed and played well, so should ad to the team. He wont get in just for the hell of it.

I would be nice if there is anyone who watches world football that can update us all on how our loan players are getting on.

I wish Wallace was sent to a team that would actually play him. I think he can be a superstar given the chance.

Well thats Wallce fault for wanting to go to Inter.Chelsea wanted him to go to Vitesse.

If Atsu ever got into the team I wouldn't be very pleased.

If anyone will improve, I think he will. Piazon is good as well. I like atsu though as he looks like a hazard-esque player and he could play on the left or right, and being a left footed player, he would add something to the team. All our wingers are right footed, so a left footer would benefit us as he could play on the right wing and cut in or on the left to cross the ball in.

Maybe he would have a bigger chance of being noticed at a massive club like Inter and more chance of getting a work permit.

Playing for a small team in little old Holland wont do much for his chances of getting a work permit.

Are Chelsea going to win the league in Holland? Piazon & Kakuta keep Vitesse top of the table

As Jose Mourinho’s men build momentum in the Premier League, over in Holland six Chelsea loanees are playing for the club at the top of the Eredivisie table – Vitesse.

Chelsea have a long established link with the Dutch outfit, and Vitesse have the highest concentration of loan players from one British club anywhere in Europe. The six Chelsea men in Vitesse’s squad are Sam Hutchinson, Christian Atsu, Gael Kakuta, Lucas Piazon, Patrick van Aanholt and Cristian Cuevas.

The integration of Chelsea’s stars into the Vitesse team is going swimmingly well, with Peter Bosz’s leading the Dutch league by two points from Ajax having just completed a run of five wins on the spin.

Against the Go Ahead Eagles on Sunday, Chelsea’s loanees again stole the plaudits as Brazilian midfielder Lucas Piazon scored two penalties, while French starlet Gael Kakuta sealed the win with a fine solo third in the second half.

Watch highlights of Go Ahead Eagles 0 – Vitesse 3 below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1KG2WSp470#t=0

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/are-chelsea-going-to-win-the-league-in-holland-piazon-kakuta-keep-vitesse-top-of-the-table/?

Archived