Chelsea v Liverpool (PL) 29/12/13 KO 16:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The undefeated Jose home record is under serious threat here I feel. Do not think I am the only one in believing that.

No Ramires, no striker that can score even the simplest chances, an over reliance on Eden Hazard to score with Willian, Mata, Oscar and Schurrle unable to find any consistent scoring vein.

All the while our opposition are scoring goals for fun, most notably Luis Saurez.

So how exactly do we go about winning this one my fellow blues?

Personally I feel come the final whistle we all may end up very grateful for a draw.

cech

ivan Cahill Terry Dave

Mikel Lampard

Oscar

Willian__________________Hazard

Torres

Fairly standard with Oscar a bit deeper than normal to help the midfield. 

Schurrle over Willian for me. We need decisive wingers to exploit their weak fullbacks, Hazard and Schurrle should cause them more than enough problems. 

Having just watched dippers give a good go at City I fear Chelsea have little hope , and that pains to say big time.

Rogers got them playing a lot better than Chelsea all over the pitch. Suarez was quiet today, which means he will be up for us lot.

Can't see Jose holding on to his record come Sunday. :(

Give Luiz a shot up top. And i know that sounds like a joke, but i'm serious. Sakho and Skrtel is going to eat every striker we have alive and David would give us a physical presence at the very least. And just a likely to put his chances away.

Not confident for this one at all.

Our strikers cannot score for sh*t and despite some improvement in defense the past two games Suarez is going to f**k us up.

I have a horrible, horrible feeling that Brendan Rogers and Liverpool will be the ones that end Jose's record at the Bridge.

Will happily take a point if offered.

Not confident for this one at all.

Our strikers cannot score for sh*t and despite some improvement in defense the past two games Suarez is going to f**k us up.

I have a horrible, horrible feeling that Brendan Rogers and Liverpool will be the ones that end Jose's record at the Bridge.

Will happily take a point if offered.

I did say before the Arsenal game 5 points from the next 9 would be a good return, and I stand by that. Jose got us flying against City, we did however need a big blunder to help us win that game. Hopefully lady luck is on our side on Sunday.

Liverpool looked very impressive today. We haven't beaten them at the Bridge since we last won the title if I recall correctly. In fact the last time we beat them in the League was when Drogba scored to virtually seal that title-far too long. To add to Suarez's antics at Anfield last season, we owe them one. However, without Ramires we certainly have our work cut out.

Liverpool's attacking play was very fluid. I fear that without Ramires, our midfield will potentially be overwhelmed. Not sure if Oscar dropping back, or Luiz moving to midfield is an option, but Lampard and Mikel is not a duo that inspires confidence in me for this match. Suarez is obviously a key threat. Sterling however impressed me today, aside from his end product. His link up play with Suarez was outstanding, and so Dave will have to be at his best. 

One potential area to exploit is the way in which they build attacks from the back. Virtually every time Mignolet has the ball he plays it short. Sakho and Sissokho didn't look entirely comfortable today, and so it will be up to the likes of Hazard and Schurrle to put their defence under pressure, and not give them time to build attacks.

My heart says Jose will find a way, but the way our strikers are misfiring, even if we put in a decent performance, we have no guarantee that we'll take advantage. I'm going to say 1-1.

There must be a fire somewhere with everyone baling it seems, come on guys I expect a stella performance all round the park including the fans because they were mute today.  Jose' is not going to let Liverpool play free flowing football, it may well end up a stalemate but they are not going to get an easy ride. 1-0 CFC or 1-1 at the very least. 

Not confident, we're stumbling along this year. I think Jose would settle for a point but if we are to lay down a marker a win is what we need, esp. At home ... Hopefully we'll get the rub of the green again, as we did against city and the baggies and win 2-1 ...