Who are your favourite and least favourite players?

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Both. People on this forum though are absolute diehard Chelsea fans that wouldnt even wear normal red clothes so I'm kind of expecting the only answers to be Chelsea players.

My least favourite players are Rio Camelface, Suarez, Charlie Adam, Xavi, the entire 2011-2012 QPR squad, Steven Hunt, Jan Vertonghen, Javier Hernandez, but most of all Steven Gerrard.

Favourite players (aside from Chelsea/ex-Chelsea), would be Ronaldinho and Ibra.

Favourite players: Azpilicueta, Cahill, Hazard, Oscar, Matic, Salah, Terry, Lukaku, Götze, Robben, Lewandowski, Benzema and Drogba

Least favourite players: Gerrard, Suarez, Sturridge (the dive and spot kick connection as I call them), Charlie Adam (brainless thug), Felipe Melo (pure filth) and Torres (the 50m flop).

Edited by theblueone

Favorites: Frank Lampard, Petr Cech, most of them actually.

Least Favorite: Anyone who plays for Barcelona, Cristiano Ronaldo (arrogant prima donna), Gareth Bale, Charlie Adam, Pepe, Joey Barton, Wayne Rooney (need I say more?), Fernando Torres, Rio Ferdinand (again, need I say more?), Luis Suarez (do I have to spell it out?), there are probably a few others that I can't think of right now.

I'm actually rather fond of Joey Barton. His twitter feed is interesting to follow and he appears to be on the mend mentally. 

I have absolutely nothing against any of Southampton or Everton's players either. 

I also, remarkably, have few problems with Steven Gerrard. I think any animosity I may have stems not from the content of his character, but from who he associates with.

Unfortunately my favorite player no longer plays for us. 

Juan Mata.

Keeping away from Chelsea players I always liked Maldini and Del Piero. 

Stephen Hunt is probably one of the only players I have a huge disliking for.

Barcalona is more of a collective and what they stand for as apposed to individual players. 

I'm actually rather fond of Joey Barton. His twitter feed is interesting to follow and he appears to be on the mend mentally. 

Good grief man, perhaps you should swop shrinks because at least  one of you is wrong :rolleyes:

Most favourite is a difficult call but I really can't look beyond Gianfranco Zola. He was blessed with so much footballing talent, but matched it with such modesty and humility. Didier Drogba also deserves a mention, not just for his on the pitch achievements with us....his commitment and contributions to worthy causes in his home land are a true mark of the man.

Least favourite ?

A list as long as my arm will see Rio Ferdinand right at the top.  I loathe everything about him. I don't do violence but if I did, the camel faced one would be the first to have it.

I don't think Pepe has been mentioned yet. I can't stand that dirty cheating diving scumbag.

I've really warmed to Ibrahimovic in the last few years. Used to think he was just an arrogant prick, but he seems quite smart with an interesting, unpredictable personality and of course has a fantastic talent.

although robben and suarez are divers, i think they're really exciting to watch. willian is also very good to watch. azpi is a brilliant defender, and eto'o is an exciting player, not just now, but even before he came to us. 

i don't hate any players tbh. 

Favourites: Drogba, Zola, Terry, Lampard, Cahill, most of our squad

Least Favourites:

Steven (K)Hunt

James McLean

Anthony Stokes

The Brothers Grim (aka Rio and Anton Ferdinand)

Javier "Chicapito" Hernandez

Gerrard

Suarez

Luis Garcia

Xabi Alonso

Jason Roberts

Carlos Tevez

Craig Bellamy

QPR's entire 11/12 squad

Iniesta

Rooney

Favorites: Frank Lampard, Petr Cech, most of them actually.

Least Favorite: Anyone who plays for Barcelona, Cristiano Ronaldo (arrogant prima donna), Gareth Bale, Charlie Adam, Pepe, Joey Barton, Wayne Rooney (need I say more?), Fernando Torres, Rio Ferdinand (again, need I say more?), Luis Suarez (do I have to spell it out?), there are probably a few others that I can't think of right now.

Actually amazed that I forgot to add Rooney and the Ferdinand's to my dislike list.

I have absolutely nothing against any of Southampton or Everton's players either. 

I also, remarkably, have few problems with Steven Gerrard. I think any animosity I may have stems not from the content of his character, but from who he associates with.

Unfortunately my favorite player no longer plays for us. 

Juan Mata.

I have actually always been rather neutral with Southampton and Everton aswell. Never had any negative points and have always played fair football. They're good honest clubs. Some very good players in both teams this season aswell.

I would also love to see Everton make Europe next season. Don't know why, but it could be interesting to see how they fare.

Favourites:

- Zlatan (he could do better in the personal department, but as a footballer he's immense)

- Falcao

- Cristiano Ronaldo (figures... Never thought I'd like him but since he's been at Madrid he's changed a lot)

- Schweinsteiger

- Mata

I dislike a lot of players so I'll just list my top ones:

- Suarez

- Fabregas

- Gerrard

- Rio and Anton

- Tevez

- Messi and the entire Barcelona squad

Favourites:

- Zlatan (he could do better in the personal department, but as a footballer he's immense)

- Falcao

- Cristiano Ronaldo (figures... Never thought I'd like him but since he's been at Madrid he's changed a lot)

- Schweinsteiger

- Mata

I dislike a lot of players so I'll just list my top ones:

- Suarez

- Fabregas

- Gerrard

- Rio and Anton

- Tevez

- Messi and the entire Barcelona squad

Yeah, Zlatan leaves a lot to be desired in the personality department. Read about how he basically blanked one of his best friends when he hit the big time. Not cool at all.

Pavel Nedved!

Nedved was an awesome player. I always thought he was a bit underappreciated by the community and yet he won Ballon d'Or in 2003, that is still a mystery to me but he fully deserved it. Rosicky could have been his follower had not it been for all the injuries and playing for Arsenal of course.

Edited by BlueLion