Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gem

World Cup 2014 - Match Day Three

Colombia v Greece

Uruguay v Costa Rica

England v Italy

Thoughts? Wins for Greece, Uruguay & err... Italy. I support my country and want them to do well but judging from the warm up games (yes I know) we just didn't look like a 'team'. Hope I'm wrong but I'd gladly take a draw.

I hope Colombia wins. I think you-are-gay will win. Italy and England will draw probably. Not the most exciting day of World Cup to be honest but England-Italy should be okay.

1 Colombia v Greece     1 - 2      

2 Uruguay v Costa Rica  2 - 0

3 England v Italy          3 - 0

My predictions & I am very rarely wrong, 25% of the time.

I can't handle the pace of this world cup - dozed off in the first half - and I haven't even had a drink!  Brilliant goal celebration - Holland especially, please take note. It's all very well winning 5-1 against the world champions, but your celebrations need working on. Sliding on your knees is sooooo unimaginative. A choreographed dance shows commitment. I don't suppose England have had the presumption to rehearse one - just hope if Sturridge scores he does something different to that dance!

Oh and was looking forward to seeing how they'd fit Papastathopoulos 's name on his shirt - was disappointed to see they cheated and put his first name on instead..

I can't handle the pace of this world cup - dozed off in the first half - and I haven't even had a drink! Brilliant goal celebration - Holland especially, please take note. It's all very well winning 5-1 against the world champions, but your celebrations need working on. Sliding on your knees is sooooo unimaginative. A choreographed dance shows commitment. I don't suppose England have had the presumption to rehearse one - just hope if Sturridge scores he does something different to that dance!

We're not a dancing people. Be glad!

I can't handle the pace of this world cup - dozed off in the first half - and I haven't even had a drink! Brilliant goal celebration - Holland especially, please take note. It's all very well winning 5-1 against the world champions, but your celebrations need working on. Sliding on your knees is sooooo unimaginative. A choreographed dance shows commitment. I don't suppose England have had the presumption to rehearse one - just hope if Sturridge scores he does something different to that dance!

Oh and was looking forward to seeing how they'd fit Papastathopoulos 's name on his shirt - was disappointed to see they cheated and put his first name on instead..

Be glad they didn't do the "Alan Shearer". It must be one of the dorkiest celebrations of all times.

Why has Hodgeson got such a hard on for Welbeck? Such a sh*te player, I just don't understand why he gets all these starts for england.

Just be glad Cleverly isn't at the World Cup.

Just be glad Cleverly isn't at the World Cup.

I know but Welbeck has turned into the new Heskey, no matter how sh*t he plays he will always play the next game.