Chelsea v West Brom (PL) 22/11/2014 KO 15:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Should be picking up another three points here.

West Brom haven't been on great form lately, but the loss against Newcastle must have hurt. They'll be out to prove a point.

Assuming Fabregas has fully recovered from his injury, I'd keep the same team that started against Liverpool, except bring on Willian for Ramires.

We struggled against them last season. We weren't able to pick up a victory in either of the games. Not to mention almost losing at home.

This year West Brom aren't as good and considering our form and the ability to scrape together wins against these kind of teams, I see us getting the 3 points comfortably.

Usual line up.

No game in the league is easy and as others have said, they'll want revenge. This for me is the type of match where we need Costa and Fabregas to really show up. Berahino is a livewire but I trust Matic and the defence to handle their attack, so it comes down to Fabregas, Oscar, Hazard and Costa getting that breakthrough. Only choice for me (if everyone is fit) is Schurrle or Willian. 

Not playing much better or worse than the likes of Liverpool, Spurs and Everton, we'd be cautious going into games against those three and I see no reason not to be cautious playing WBA. 

These, more so than games against Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal are the ones we need to ensure we win.

We can't get complacent, we need to keep the momentum going. City play Swansea and Arsenal are hosting Manchester United on the same day we play so there's a very real possibility of team those sides dropping points and allowing us to extend our lead further. 

Southampton play Villa on the Monday so I think it's safe to say they'll be picking up 3 more points. 

Hopefully Internationals will pass carefully and peacefully. We don't need injuries or tired players before this game.

Courtois

Ivanovic

Cahill

Terry

Azpi

Matic

Ramires

Willian

Oscar

Hazard

Costa

Best 11 players I can offer. Fabregas is kind of injuried, would be risky to play him. We're still on our winning line, we don't need any troubles on this level, we still got a long season to play. 3-0 will do good.

Wonder if they'll talk incessantly about the penalty we had against them last season?

Anyway, West Brom have been a tough nut for us to crack in recent years, but thankfully we're at home.

Don't think there'll be much in it...they could be the ones to end out unbeaten run