Charity shield August 1

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Best of luck Chelsea fans. Personally, I'm excited for this one as a neutral. This marks the start of the new season after all.

Thanks, I'm saying 3-2 to us. Yes, August arrived today, at last!

Edited by Droogba

It seems as if we as a club are treating this game as if its another pre season warm up especially when you consider we still have a game against Fiorentina before the real season starts.
Whereas Arsenal have already had 4 games in their pre season and this is there last blow out before the league campaign.

This would suggest to me that Arsenal are taking this more seriously which is a worry as I think we would need to be close to 100% to beat this Arsenal team (who by all accounts have had a decent pre-season) and not still finding our form and fitness, admittedly this game doesn't matter and neither does the result, but I really don't want that record broken as I think it will break the Wenger Hi jinx and give them a lot more confidence going into the season in which I think they will be our strongest rivals.

Hope I am completely wrong though and we give them a battering.       

Although technically only a pre season friendly it would still be nice to put one over the gooners.

Gutted not going today but those who are it's either the globe at Baker Street or better still on a day like this the green man at wembley in the beer garden. Don't forget stock up on the celery and sing loud and proud ktbffh!

Yeah Arsenal properly hate us these days, a lot of it down to Mourinho. Though it's also Roman, net spend, class oh and the fact Stamford Bridge doesn't serve olive tapenade and hummus to away fans.

They really are a strange fanbase, and very, very easy to antagonise.

Every arsenal fan dreads the words "Daddy, can we go to McDonalds?"

Really looking forward to this, makes it even more tense considering my brother is an Arsenal fan, but then again even more sweet when i rub it in his face. 14-0 today for us and Jose!

Btw special mention goes out to this idiot..

post-7444-0-32842300-1438517419_thumb.jpg

From Metro.

Arsenal have failed to score past Chelsea in their last 5 attempts, a total of 482 minutes.

Arsenal have failed to win any of their last 8 meetings against Chelsea L5 D3.

I ignored rest of the stats as it doesn't reflect our recent outing. Be encouraged, Arse should be very afraid :)

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/02/arsenal-v-chelsea-community-shield-team-news-injury-news-team-line-ups-and-tv-times-5323124/#ixzz3heudVdwx