Charity shield August 1

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

This is really a game we could do without. Win and it really doesn't count for a lot except some bragging rights over Gooner mates. But don't want to lose as it's them and it would mean an end to the Mourinho v Wenger record. It will have to end at some point so guess this would be a better game than any for it.

Hope we win and win well but it won't be the end of the world if we don't but regardless of the outcome, I do see Arsenal as our biggest threat this season and won't be changing my mind after one game.

wrong, it never ends...not ever  :biggrin:

GK: Courtois

LB: Azpilicueta

CB: Zouma

CB: Terry ©

RB: Ivanovic

DM: Matic

DM: Fabregas

LW: Hazard

CAM: Oscar

RW: Moses

ST: Costa (Remy if Costa is unfit)

Bench: Begovic, Cahill, Ramires, Mikel, Cuadrado, Willian, Remy, Falcao.

Edited by TrueBlueSeaFC87

The starting line that I would like to see is:

Courtois

Ivanovic

Cahill

Terry

Azpi

Matic

Fabregas

Moses

Oscar

Hazard

Costa (not sure if he's fit, if he's out, then Remy for sure)

I also hope that we would see Bertrand Traore or RLC.

* I want our 4 classic defenders to start together to show that we don't need another CB.

Edited by IliyaKrostin

So still no suggestions about the Chels pubs up wemberlee?

http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/Wembley-pub-split-Arsenal-v-Chelsea-FA-Community-Shield-Sunday-2nd-August-2015

West side - Chelsea

The Green Man: Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF

Blue Room: 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE

Liquor Station: 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA

JJ Moons: 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT

Thirsty Eddie’s: 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH

Masti: 576 - 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA

Flannery’s: 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF

Station 31 (Speakeasy): 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD

The Corner House (Mannions): 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA

Fusilier: 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA

The Copper Jug: 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU

Powerleague: Olympic Way, Wembley

Any idea which one to go for though or is it a question of which one you stumble across?  They're all going to be busy but which one can you actually get to the bar  and serves decent beer?

The only one I've been to is the JJ Moons and that was about five years ago. It was mobbed but can't remember it taking too long to be served. There was a small garden at the back as well In the past have tended to go the Globe in Baker Street. There is a Wetherspoons pub near Kingsbury Underground Station, one stop up from Wembley Park on the Underground. Last time I was in it, it was a mix of fans. Will be at the Wetherspoons in Liverpool Street Station this Sunday.

Any idea which one to go for though or is it a question of which one you stumble across? They're all going to be busy but which one can you actually get to the bar and serves decent beer?[/

quote]

Try the green man last time I was there had no problem getting served huge beer garden as well as for the globe tesco express around the corner for a few cans the globe will be mobbed