Charity shield August 1

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

It's not just a friendly to me, our defending pre season does have me worried for this one. One thing I don't need in my life right now is a defeat to these scum bags.

Have to agree our defending for me this tour has looked worrisome, disjointed, ragged and nervous at times.  Need a week or more to sort it out.  The Gooners might nick this one.......but it will only give them a false sense of hope :sad:

Although it's just the community shield, desperate to win this game. Primarily because we need to start the season off with a bang, but also because of those rotten fans and what they'll come out with if they win. If you need any evidence of just how painful they'll be in victory, look back at how "the league was theirs" following a full strength Arsenal's victory over a City side with Dedrick Boyata and Bruno Zucclini

I'm a bit surprised at the apparent hatred expressed here towards Arsenal.

I mean it's not as if they are historic rivals. Fulham and QPR would seem more likely candidates or even in recent years, Spurs.

But Arsenal? Their fans seem to have more vitriol for Spurs (obviously) and Man Yoo, with seeming relative indifference to Chelsea.

Is there something I'm missing?

I think so Gladstonian, they absolutely loathe us, and they've become increasingly more obsessed with us due to Mourinho's return because their manager is just less superior in every single way. If you need proof of how obsessed they are, there's a 70% chance that every single ArsenalFanTV video will mention Chelsea, and if you pay a visit to their forums their are a considerable amount of threads specifically for Chelsea discussion

Anyone know a Chelsea pub around Wembley for Sunday?

Have found this. Hope it helps. Not sure what the pubs are like though as tend to drink in Central London or at St. Joseph's Social Club near the stadium. Unfortunately the club is ticket only. Club normally lists which pubs will be given over to Chelsea but haven't seen anything on the website yet.

http://www.matchdayapp.com/a-guide-to-wembley-stadium-pubs-and-bars/

I think so Gladstonian, they absolutely loathe us, and they've become increasingly more obsessed with us due to Mourinho's return because their manager is just less superior in every single way. If you need proof of how obsessed they are, there's a 70% chance that every single ArsenalFanTV video will mention Chelsea, and if you pay a visit to their forums their are a considerable amount of threads specifically for Chelsea discussion

Yeah Arsenal properly hate us these days, a lot of it down to Mourinho. Though it's also Roman, net spend, class oh and the fact Stamford Bridge doesn't serve olive tapenade and hummus to away fans.

They really are a strange fanbase, and very, very easy to antagonise.

Yeah Arsenal properly hate us these days, a lot of it down to Mourinho. Though it's also Roman, net spend, class oh and the fact Stamford Bridge doesn't serve olive tapenade and hummus to away fans.

Their transformation in recent years has been something otherworldly.  The Arsenal Fan TV they always get a chance to have a dig at us, and talk about how we've no history, and we've bought success, etc...oh and how Arsene couldn't win anything because he was still paying off their stadium.

Honestly, they're becoming more bitter than Liverpool.

Their transformation in recent years has been something otherworldly.  The Arsenal Fan TV they always get a chance to have a dig at us, and talk about how we've no history, and we've bought success, etc...oh and how Arsene couldn't win anything because he was still paying off their stadium.

This 100%, never thought it would happen but their Twitter fanbase is pushing them past Liverpool in my books.

What, no tapenade and houmus? I'd expect that as a minimum from the Fulham Road.

What sort of grub do you Pensioners serve? Cabbage soup and blinys?

Ben, my Arsenal supporting mates say Spurs are their main focus of hatred.

Then Man Yoo followed by Chelsea.

I support Charlton (spare me the jokes, someone has to) so all academic to me.

Their transformation in recent years has been something otherworldly. The Arsenal Fan TV they always get a chance to have a dig at us, and talk about how we've no history, and we've bought success, etc...oh and how Arsene couldn't win anything because he was still paying off their stadium.

Definitely on par. Who but us attitude

Not forgetting the guy who manages Arsey, you know the one with a face like a droopy old testicle.

That is not an image I relish at this time in the morning.  But apt.

BTW can someone change the title of this thread.  it hasn't even got the right date, let alone KO time.

Edited by Beerqueen