Marquinhos

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

We were linked for a bit for him a couple days ago after Stones failed, don't think this was a panic bid today. Probably been working on it for a couple of days and PSG have simply said no.

With the new TV deals with the premier league now it's going to be even hard to buy players such as Stones, clubs can afford to say no unless you pay way over the odds. Just look at Berahino and Spurs.

Edited by Sheva

HAHA what a sad state of affairs. We only have ourselves to blame on this, what a cacophony of sh*t this summer has been. To be fair, having begovic in is nice, and pedro is a great buy. But i have absolutely no expectation of seeing anything of baba rahman this year as jose will almost certainly revert to type for the majority of fixtures this season. all this bluff and bluster about dropping players - im going with the majority on the everton matchday thread who reckon that the most significant shakeup for that match will be ramires coming in. 

Wonder if Djildo baggins will see anything more than the odd 2 minute cameo in the FA cup against the likes of Shrewsbury. 4-0 up, trying to protect our lead. 

The funny thing is, I'm not even arsed. The board is taking the piss. 

HAHA what a sad state of affairs. We only have ourselves to blame on this, what a cacophony of sh*t this summer has been. To be fair, having begovic in is nice, and pedro is a great buy. But i have absolutely no expectation of seeing anything of baba rahman this year as jose will almost certainly revert to type for the majority of fixtures this season. all this bluff and bluster about dropping players - im going with the majority on the everton matchday thread who reckon that the most significant shakeup for that match will be ramires coming in.

Wonder if Djildo baggins will see anything more than the odd 2 minute cameo in the FA cup against the likes of Shrewsbury. 4-0 up, trying to protect our lead.

The funny thing is, I'm not even arsed. The board is taking the piss.

Dijildo Baggins. ..HAHA HAHA HAHAHA! ! Edited by Blue Exile

• PRETENDING to do business with bids that go nowhere.  This reminds me more of what a small club like Burnley did during the January transfer window than what is expected of the champions of England! 

Edited by lchk

We were linked for a bit for him a couple days ago after Stones failed, don't think this was a panic bid today. Probably been working on it for a couple of days and PSG have simply said no.

With the new TV deals with the premier league now it's going to be even hard to buy players such as Stones, clubs can afford to say no unless you pay way over the odds. Just look at Berahino and Spurs.

Good point. Id expect to see a few more players start letting their deals run down to get moved like Milner or Ings have done

• 11 months later...