Manuel Pellegrini for Chelsea!

chemcint

Rich man who has spent a fortune, giving old Chelsea fans like myself, who never dreamed of winning the title in my lifetime,indulges himself a little.

Not sure anybody can seriously have a go at Roman. We have been ever so lucky in getting his interest in the club.

Rich man who has spent a fortune, giving old Chelsea fans like myself, who never dreamed of winning the title in my lifetime,indulges himself a little.

Not sure anybody can seriously have a go at Roman. We have been ever so lucky in getting his interest in the club.

As we both know he has helped us buy the silverware. It's nice to have won it thou. Could never have done it under Bates! :)

As we both know he has helped us buy the silverware. It's nice to have won it thou. Could never have done it under Bates! :)

Yeah right, we bought it.........

I bet manure wish they could have spend millions, then they'd be sure-fire winners of the PL this season....oh, wait......

This is in response to the post by chemsint, for some reason it's not letting me quote!

It's going a bit off topic but I've got to deal with this moronic post.

Abramovich gave us as a club the tools we needed to win the title, he hasn't bought the title because as Liverpool have found out that's impossible to do.  Giving us the tools is something Bates tried to do and got us close to doing but we came up slightly short, without his intervention though RA would never have been interested in us.

Archived