Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2016/2017

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

2 minutes ago, coco said:

They are so wrapped up in this record win sh*t they forgot to mention that Neymar and Suarez won the game by diving, f**king disgusting TV punditry to not even mention it, it will get brushed over shortly i'm sure, and then quickly forgotten about.

I feel sorry for the Paris fans, tough on them.

Imagine if it were any other team other than Barca who won the way they did?  The pitch forks would have been out starting with the commentators.

Well done Stoke, wasn't in any real danger in a game where City desperately wanted to win. I guessed after our win on Monday, Pep probably thought it's a bridge too far and decided to rotate his players. Anyway, I still expected City to win.

Did Barca just get through? F* unreal, how many extra minutes did they play, Barca time? Regardless, got to respect them, no way in the world they would have bend over like Arsenal.

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Why is everyone in the BT Sport studio suddenly all Barca fans? Embarrassing. 

When we were robbed against Barca they kept going on about how wonderful it was that they got their 'dream final'. This is nothing new

3 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Why is everyone in the BT Sport studio suddenly all Barca fans? Embarrassing. 

Linekar is the only one who has a genuine reason to care.

You don't have to be a fan of either club to enjoy the game. I wanted Barca to do it for the romance of the game, for the remarkable comeback. If my eyes there's only Barca who could probably do it.

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Imagine that was us? We'd be getting slated and hung out to dry over it.

Without a doubt.  But, as we all know, Barca are the darlings of the footballing world and nothing will change that.

1 minute ago, Ernie_blue said:

You don't have to be a fan of either club to enjoy the game. I wanted Barca to do it for the romance of the game, for the remarkable comeback. If my eyes there's only Barca who could probably do it.

But it's the way they did it. How can anybody cheer that win after the cheating ?

in spite of the clear dive by suarez you have to (or at least I have to) say that was an amazing comeback. 

psg were pathetic though. absolutely useless. such a shame, I've seen them play so well in the champions league a number of times, and the football they are capable of is of the quality of a side that should challenge to win the competition.

mentally though, they have never been there. every time they find a new way to throw it away.

1 minute ago, g3.7 said:

in spite of the clear dive by suarez you have to (or at least I have to) say that was an amazing comeback. 

psg were pathetic though. absolutely useless. such a shame, I've seen them play so well in the champions league a number of times, and the football they are capable of is of the quality of a side that should challenge to win the competition.

mentally though, they have never been there. every time they find a new way to throw it away.

It's like someone said before, the Chelsea teams of past deserve a lot of credit as they was the only ones who could really give Barca a good game over 2 legs. They hated playing us and that night with Norwegian ref was one of the worst ref performances I have ever seen.