Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2016/2017

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

just spent some time reading bluemoon and city fans have to be the most entitled and delusional dickheads ive ever seen. they're still whining about kdb missing the sitter and actually think they would of walked the league if not for refereeing decision lol.

also apparently we're a very lucky team, extremely boring to watch and not big team like them because we play like a small team

for a bunch of johnnycomelatelys, they got real self entitled...real quick. tiki taka my arse when you cant even put 1 goal past stoke at home

cant wait till we cock these c**ts 

4 hours ago, Jezq8 said:

Can't see anything but a city win tonight. Think they will roll over quite easily.

Though I expect when we play stoke. they will be playing like it's a cup final.

Whoops!!!!!!!!!!

How the hell did we lose twice to this bunch of mugs PSG? The thing is Barca is, once they got that early goal, they always going to have a chance, with some predicted help. Arsenal was disgraced last night, I don't know how do we rate PSG, just f* over. Regardless how awesome Barca was, if 11 players just defend deep and compact, there was no way they should have conceded 3 goals in the last 10 minutes.

2 hours ago, Jezq8 said:

Glad to be wrong!

i just didn't see they would at all

I just don't get this conspiracy that teams roll over for rivals yet save there best for Chelsea. If we are going to peddle it atleast don't use a team who we have the best record against since there promotion. Even ignoring our great record vs Stoke, they have no rivalry with any of the title challengers, what plausible reason would they have to save there 'cup final' performance for us?

Rio Ferdinand and Stevie G celebrating the Barcalona win, hugging each other and jumping up and down, how sad, that is utterly pathetic and as unprofessional as you can get. I don't care if they got caught up in the moment, what does Barca winning have to do with them, betting?

Also, we will never roll over and die like Arsenal or PSG, I can't ever see us conceding 5 goals in that competition, that just isn't Chelsea. Although, according to the media, we don't have a particular ‘identity’, I think we do, it's called not taking any sh*t. At our best, you have to purchase a referee like Barca did in 2009, when they paid off Ovrebo. 

2 hours ago, TrueBlueSeaFC87 said:

PSG f****d up by trying to play them offside on that final goal.

Barcelona are a bunch of lucky, cheating, ref paying slim bags.  I cannot believe I liked them at one point. 

I can at least be happy for Luis Enrique, who has essentially been hounded out of the club for not being 'Cule' enough. Strikes me as a thoroughly decent chap, the fact he loathes the local press is a plus in my book as well.

... and even then they relied on an Iniesta miracle goal to get through.

PSG absolutely choked, but credit to Barcelona nonetheless. I'd be stoked if we had pulled that off.

As for Stoke, I expected them to do nothing and so I'm pleasantly surprised. If City manage to climb this mountain it will be a singular achievement.

Play as we have and we should win the title comfortably.

2 hours ago, Argo said:

I just don't get this conspiracy that teams roll over for rivals yet save there best for Chelsea. If we are going to peddle it atleast don't use a team who we have the best record against since there promotion. Even ignoring our great record vs Stoke, they have no rivalry with any of the title challengers, what plausible reason would they have to save there 'cup final' performance for us?

It's just a football fan thing. We will say it for every team.

barcelona and psg were both shockingly poor last night. neymar was sh*t, messi was more average than ever, and suarez was typical diving queen. i switched it over at 85 or so mins because i thought no way barca are coming back from this, they just didn't look like scoring whatsoever. poor tactics by the psg manager. psg should have come out, sat back and played on the counter like we did vs barca. it seemed like the most obvious tactic considering they had a bloody 4 goal lead! 

always thought stoke away is going to be one of the biggest tests for us. getting 3 points there will be so hard. ideally a draw there, win at west brom, draw at utd, win vs city, then win the rest of our fixtures. i hate when people believe the title is a foregone conclusion already when we have a good number of hard fixtures approaching. 

Mascherano has admitted he fouled di Maria for a penalty in 85th minute (but it wasn't given)...if you remember he was clean through about to score but mascheranno slid in and fouled him from behind and all of a sudden di Maria shanked his shot wide...

thought it looked very dodgy at the time, but no replay was shown of the incident as game went on or during BT's wonderful impartial post match analysis (sarcasm alert)...as woeful as PSG played, they were cheated by a bent ref...welcome to the club psg

Guest Sindre
7 minutes ago, enigma said:

barcelona and psg were both shockingly poor last night. neymar was sh*t,

Oh come on now..

I don't like Barcelona one bit more then the rest of us in here but they were excellent last night. Insane midfield pressing for most of the match and they completely suffocated PSG.
Also interesting that they were playing 3-4-3, they've used that the last few weeks and have looked miles better then they did earlier in the season, could there be a new shift towards a three back line as teams prefered formation?

And Neymar was clutch as feck last night. To say he was sh*t is actually just crap.

Guest Sindre

Interesting reports from Sky Sports and Telegraph that Oxlade Chamberlain also wants to leave Arsenal this summer btw. Along with Ozil and Sanchez.
Chamberlain only has 15 months left on his contract as well(same as Sanchez) and i think he would do really well here. Eighter as wing back or as an option in central midfield, especially if we go 3-5-2.

4 hours ago, DaRick said:

... and even then they relied on an Iniesta miracle goal to get through.

PSG absolutely choked, but credit to Barcelona nonetheless. I'd be stoked if we had pulled that off.

As for Stoke, I expected them to do nothing and so I'm pleasantly surprised. If City manage to climb this mountain it will be a singular achievement.

Play as we have and we should win the title comfortably.

Why give barca credit they cheated that's not sport.  If we spent the night diving I'd be embarrassed.  The game is in a bad way if people want to give praise and credit  for cheating. 

Uefalona strikes again, blatant penalties at Nou Camp when ever needed. Suarez and Neymar dived so many times i can't even count it. Terrible for football but the fan boys regarding it as the best comeback ever. Not all people should be allowed to watch football and have an opinion of it. They will now go and win it with a few pushes by the gentleman's in yellow.

Barcelona deserved to win, PSG showed no heart in that game, poor tactics by their manager. But Suarez's dive actually raised Barcelona's morale and they believed in themselves more than ever that they're going to score.

Without that penalty I can't see them coming back.