Best football images

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 11:37, Boyne said:

Dave_mackay_3217606b.jpg

_74204186_tardelliv2.png

Am trying to find a picture of Osgood kneeling in the goal after scoring. Against Man U? Will post if I can find it. Unless anyone else can find it. Cheers.

Two of my all time football pics (Non Chelsea ) are those two above !

• 4 weeks later...

45 minutes ago, erskblue said:

Image result for david narey v brazil 1982 David Narey scoring opener v Brazil 1982. It just annoyed them ! 4-1 Brazil.

A cracking strike from Narey. As you say, it annoyed the Brazilians. And a picture from the same tournament.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, text

23 hours ago, Boyne said:

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing and text

My Great Grand-father is the middle of the back row. Six years after Rangers were formed, a club that is much loved by the residents of Larkhall.

Some footballing historical connection there mate !

1 hour ago, erskblue said:

Some footballing historical connection there mate !

Thanks mate. The Thistle is the oldest Junior (non-league) team in Scotland. A few players had a professional career. Willie McStay (Paul's brother) played for Celtic but wasn't as successful as Paul and Hugh (or should that be Shug!) Burns played for Rangers.