Site Changes

12 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

Cheers mate, I can get it to embed a spreadsheet, but there doesn't seem to be a 'publish' option for the survey itself. I haven't been able to find anything useful online either.

Does it not work just pasting the link into a post?

5 hours ago, Stim said:

Just tried it, soon as I paste the youtube link it auto converted to a player. So looks like it

edit: twitter test

Nice.

5 hours ago, Stim said:

Just tried it, soon as I paste the youtube link it auto converted to a player. So looks like it

Nice.

5 hours ago, Stim said:

Nice.

that's great. one thing that was frustrating was having to copy and paste from twitter onto here. automatic embedding makes life much easier. 

Great work team!  I feel like I just bought a new fridge :)

If I have an early criticism it's that there isn't much difference in the colour pallet and it's hard for me to determine a quote in a post, but that may just be my age getting the better of me and certainly not the end of the world. 

4 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

Yeah, it didn't provide an option for it on the survey form. As in, there's no 'publish' option under File.

It allowed me to do it for the results spreadsheet though.

Its a setting in google apps, so it says on the net anyway? You need to change a setting being the admin.

4 minutes ago, Van Butsen said:

Great work team!  I feel like I just bought a new fridge :)

If I have an early criticism it's that there isn't much difference in the colour pallet and it's hard for me to determine a quote in a post, but that may just be my age getting the better of me and certainly not the end of the world. 

Yea will change the light blue.

38 minutes ago, Zeta Orionis said:

I find that easier to navigate.

I think it remembers your setting everytime? So can be changed per person.

16 minutes ago, moi said:

@Mod Stark  At the risk of sounding superficial, I am missing the gold/yellow we used to have mingled with the blue.

It's coming....