Wolves Vs Chelsea (FAC) Sat 18/02 2017 KO 17:30 GMT

2 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Begovic

Azpi   Cahill   Zouma

Pedro      Cesc        Cahlobah      Ake

Willian      Batshuayi    RLC

I'd play the same team as well, pace with enough experience to see this game off.

The back 5 needed to be rested and wrapped in cotton wool, especailly Luiz whos been playing through some serious pain since that jumped up Argie midget try to force him into an early retirement.

Team should be:

Begovic

Zouma JT Ake

Aina Chalobah Cesc Pedro

Willian Batshauyi RLC

This is probably going to be the last round that you can take a liberty with your starting XI, after this, I;m assuming Conte will mix starters and the more senior subs and rest whoever needs it.

Begovic 

Zouma          Terry           Ake 

Aina         Chalobah        Cesc          Kenedy

Willian                     RLC            

Batshuayi  

I totally made a mistake in my first edition 11 - I want the man with magic hat in my first 11

On 2017-02-14 at 11:45, doctorblue said:

Good news...London Evening Standard is reporting that JT is fit for this game...fancy a Zouma, Cahill, Terry back 3 for the weekend...

Wolves will run them ragged I'm afraid.  Don't like that combo...No legs apart from Zouma

Edited by CFCCAN

Has anyone watched Bayern v Arsenal? 

I watched all four CL games this week and I'm glad we aren't in it, to be honest. It would have been a waste of time. There are some teams there that are simply too good for anyone in the Premier League.

As for Wolves, I think we should rest Hazard and Costa. Both haven't been at their best recently and, in my humble opinion, that has correlated with the amount of points we have dropped since January. Luiz, who took a few bad hits in the last two games, and Courtois deserve a break as well. 

would like to see Ake getting game time. 

i go with this : 

Begovic 

Zouma          Terry (if fit)           Ake 

Aina         Chalobah        Cesc          Kenedy

Willian                     RLC            

Batshuayi  

give most of the premier league starters the day off please as if the next round comes into play the draw will most likely pair CFC w a prem team, and as already said above the fringe players wont get much of a look in

Wolves embarrassed the dippers, but lets face it that's easy for 'minor league' clubs to do, cant see them turning over Chelsea, even if there are 9 team changes

I'd rather we try lads in their correct positions, like Ake at CB, no point otherwise. Also, I really think Kenedy suits the LWB role.

I think we're going to need Willian and Pedro this game - a bit of experience to help out with the goals.

Begovic

Zouma      JT         Ake

Pedro       Cesc     Chalobah     Kenedy

Willian        RLC

Bats

Call me spoiled but when we are playing once a week it's hard to get up for a game against wolves after an underwhelming draw last week, you want the players to get straight back at it, and smash a team in the league, hopefully the frustration I am feeling will be similar in the players and they will be itching to get out there and tear Swansea a new one.  

Start mostly with our main team and see how it goes.. Think the back line are already solid so this part can be rested..

-------------------- Begovic --------------------------

-------- Zouma ------ JT ----- Ake ------------------

------------------- Chalobah -------------------------

-- Moses ------------ Cesc --------------- Willian --

------------- Pedro ----------  Hazard ---------------

----------------------- Costa --------------------------

Get the job done in 1st half 1st then we can start thinking about resting hazard, pedro and costa..  

On 16/02/2017 at 06:37, PythonLu said:

Has anyone watched Bayern v Arsenal? 

I watched all four CL games this week and I'm glad we aren't in it, to be honest. It would have been a waste of time. There are some teams there that are simply too good for anyone in the Premier League.

As for Wolves, I think we should rest Hazard and Costa. Both haven't been at their best recently and, in my humble opinion, that has correlated with the amount of points we have dropped since January. Luiz, who took a few bad hits in the last two games, and Courtois deserve a break as well. 

Can't believe you're comparing us to Arsenal. They've been sh*t in the competition in the last 10yrs so their performance is not a reflection on the premier league.

1 hour ago, DonAntonio said:

Call me spoiled but when we are playing once a week it's hard to get up for a game against wolves after an underwhelming draw last week, you want the players to get straight back at it, and smash a team in the league, hopefully the frustration I am feeling will be similar in the players and they will be itching to get out there and tear Swansea a new one.  

I think after this round if we do go through, there's a bigger chance of facing one of the big boys so we might see more of the regulars playing. 

27 minutes ago, Ivanov87 said:

Can't believe you're comparing us to Arsenal. They've been sh*t in the competition in the last 10yrs so their performance is not a reflection on the premier league.

It's not about Arsenal, it's about Bayern, PSG and Real. They're the ones I'd rather avoid until we can strengthen in the summer. No doubt they would've put us in our place had we played them this season.