Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Batshuayi

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/623477/Alex-Oxlade-Chamberlain-Chelsea-Antonio-Conte-Liverpool-Arsenal-Man-City-Transfer-News 

Sh*t source, but would this in principal be a good signing? He's performed well at RWB for Arsenal, arguably their best player towards the end of the season. He'd challenge Moses for a role and be a good rotation option, I'm open to it personally.

15 minutes ago, Osgood is Good said:

Not an upgrade on Moses IMO.

But a good competition. I think both are on the same level. If each can put in as good performances that Moses put in at the start of the season, we would be so dangerous. They can get the best out of each other. Would not mind this one bit specially if we are not getting Conti or are actually looking at stop gaps like alves. Ox would be a good, Homegrown and long term prospect. I Would personally like this signing.

13 minutes ago, didierforever said:

**But a good competition. I think both are on the same level. If each can put in as good performances that Moses put in at the start of the season, we would be so dangerous. They can get the best out of each other. Would not mind this one bit specially if we are not getting Conti or are actually looking at stop gaps like alves. Ox would be a good, Homegrown and long term prospect. I Would personally like this signing.

**I would agree, however to get to the next level, which I would assume is Conte and Roman's aim, I think we need an improvement on Moses.

1 minute ago, ForeverCarefree said:

I mean, we probably need more English/homegrown players but there's nothing in this link that excites me.

He's a solid if unspectacular player but won't upgrade any area of the team... so considering he'll probably cost something like £40m you have to wonder, why bother? 

40mil for Ox who has one year left on his contract and wants out? 

5 hours ago, OverAndOut said:

Moses should be sold for his dives in the FA Cup semi and final alone. Disgraceful. Chelsea players should be above that kind of thing.

I'm not a huge fan of AOC, but I'd take him if it meant getting rid of Moses.

Yeah because it's not like Moses was one of our best players the season just got gone.........

• Zola locked this topic

Archived