Man Utd Vs Chelsea (PL) Sun Feb 25th 2018 14:05 UK

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

So no Barkley, Bakayoko or D. Luiz. Would have liked to see Baka in this game, as he dominated early in the season and is one of the few midfielders we have that could compete with them physically. 

Courtois

Azpi  Christensen  Rudiger

Moses  Kante  Cesc  Emerson

Willian  Giroud  Eden

For me, neither Cesc or Eden defend necessarily and you cannot carry two players like that in the top matches unless one is the striker.

For me replace Cesc with Drinkwater.

Also JM will be expecting Cesc and training his players on how to break our midfield through his weakness. 

Just now, Luca Vialli said:

Very winnable game, This Utd side have had some dreadful recent results. If we're anywhere close to form then I fancy us massively.

Noticed last time out in the league they played 3 midfielders and played counter attacking football , expect the same from them tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Famous CFC said:

Alonso should be one of the first names on the team sheet. Absolute quality. This isn't the game for Ampadu. On paper and reality are two different things. Whoever leaves Alonso out of the team is clearly taking the piss. 

Utd have too many quick players that can walk faster than Alonso can sprint. 

11 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Utd have too many quick players that can walk faster than Alonso can sprint. 

Like Arsenal, Manchester City, Liverpool, Bournemouth and the rest of the teams in the league who have quick players. Marcus has been pretty damn good this season. Infact, pretty close to brilliant to be honest. I expect another great game off him. Maybe he'll treat us to one of his free kicks. Top, top player. #Somepeoplearealwaystryingtoiceskateuphillbackwards

Edited by Famous CFC

1 hour ago, Famous CFC said:

Like Arsenal, Manchester City, Liverpool, Bournemouth and the rest of the teams in the league who have quick players. Marcus has been pretty damn good this season. Infact, pretty close to brilliant to be honest. I expect another great game off him. Maybe he'll treat us to one of his free kicks. Top, top player. #Somepeoplearealwaystryingtoiceskateuphillbackwards

I think his goals have masked over some very poor performances from him this season actually. He looked great in Europe but in the league he has underperformed many times. Also, hashtags aren't really for this forum.

I am sure they will use the pace they have up top to go at us. I would hope cahill doesn't play in this one. 
I think cahill has had his time its time for him to make way, think we need to get kaubouli in summer to strengthen back line up, and hazard will destroy utd if given free role in behind morata