First team squad outgoings?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

54 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I think that would make us weaker not stronger.

Fair enough, must admit I thought that too - but then considered the possibility of Christensen playing in a back 4 next season. If he doesn't adapt to the role we may need Zouma (or Albiol if Luiz leaves).

Fabregas for me is finished so I think I'd prefer to replace him with the 'new Fabregas' - Jorginho.

Verdi for me can replace Pedro, by not replacing Pedro with a 'marquee signing' I think it would send a message to Willian that he's still the main man.

Felipe Anderson... because Moses is sh*t and isn't going to improve.

Pope... statistically the best English GK at the mo, home grown and Caballero is 56.

And would hate to think Barkley will stall Mason Mount's career at the club (even if Mount turns out to be worse than Barkley personally I think there's room in the squad to take the risk)

It may seem weaker but I think it may have a higher ceiling than the current squad?

Edited by the special one

Not Chelsea's XI Class: Moses, Zappacosta, Cahill, Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Pedro, Morata All must go back their home.

Courtois seems his mind's not here. We can let him go for a good price. Oblak'd be a great replacement. 

Bailey, Milinkovic-Savic, Fabinho, Lemar, Sidibe, Meunier, Oblak, Lewandowski. We should pursue these guys. 

Zouma and RLC must be recalled and have to be a squad player again. 

Not Chelsea's XI Class: Moses, Zappacosta, Cahill, Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Pedro, Morata All must go back their home.
Courtois seems his mind's not here. We can let him go for a good price. Oblak'd be a great replacement. 
Bailey, Milinkovic-Savic, Fabinho, Lemar, Sidibe, Meunier, Oblak, Lewandowski. We should pursue these guys. 
Zouma and RLC must be recalled and have to be a squad player again. 

agree with you, except on morata. he has/had a very tough first season, but if he settles, i think he could be a striker with 20+ goals each premier league season.

Ross Barkley has been here for a half season and barely played. He still has great potential so why on earth would let him go. Think he will become a quality Chelsea player as he has all the tools to excel here. 

Alderweireld would be a great signing. One of the best ball playing defenders in the game. Rumours are that he's a little unsettled at Spurs. Think he would be a great addition to the team. 

I think chelsea should do everything in there power to sign Griezmann. All the other top clubs in the league have been making reasonable big signings (auba, Sanchez, Salah ect), while we've been signing danny drinkwater/ barkley ect. Barcelona might be favourites to sign him but if we have any intrest in really competing next season, we need a signing of his calibre.. i would honestly take him as the only signing in the summer.. sell bat to dortmund (scoring in the german league does not mean he wud come back and do well in the premiership). 

If we somehow pulled off the signing, we could go with;

Courtious

Azpil Christensen Luiz Alonso

Kante Bako

Willian Griezmann Hazard

Morata

If not, otherwise i would go with

Ins: Savic (Lazio), Zaha (Palace), Jorginho (Napoli), Zouma (Loan) RLC 

Outs: Bat (dortmund) Pedro, Cahill

Morata

Hazard Savic Jorginho Willian/Zaha

Kante

Alonso Luiz Christensen Azpil

Court

Edited by BlueITC

Griezmann would be a super signing. One of the best front men in the game. Apparently Barcelona are heavily linked with him. Griezmann, Suarez and Messi would be devastating. Seems like these signings are signings we can only dream of.

Edited by Famous CFC

On 27/03/2018 at 09:34, dansubrosa said:

Apparently his 25m release clause isn’t activated until next season, so he will go for big money this summer. Don’t think we’ll beat the likes of Barcelona for his signature sadly.

No chance we sign him for various reasons. Would be a super signing if we some how got him as he is a top top player. He'd be a perfect central defensive partner for Pique. Yet another class ball playing central defender they'd have in their lineup 

Edited by Famous CFC

out cahill, Luiz, zappacosta, bakayoko, drinkwater, pedro, Barkley on loan. 

in de Vrij, ruben neves, lozano, Malcom. 

GK Courtois Cabellero 

DR azpi, moses

CB de vrij rudiger christiensen zouma Ampadu

LBAlonso Emerson

CM kante neves willian fabregas rlc mount 

WG hazard malcom lozano CHO 

CF morata Batshuayi giroud 

I would love Savic, koulibaly, etc but I don't see us getting them without champions league football. 

out:
cahill, pedro, fabregas, drinkwater, david luiz,

in:
alderweireld, arnautovic, bailey, savic

back and/or at least regularly involved:
zouma, hodson-odoi, ampadu

if that is going to happen (which I strongly doubt) I would be more than happy!

On 4/4/2018 at 18:05, lampard8_ said:

out:
cahill, pedro, fabregas, drinkwater, david luiz,

in:
alderweireld, arnautovic, bailey, savic

back and/or at least regularly involved:
zouma, hodson-odoi, ampadu

if that is going to happen (which I strongly doubt) I would be more than happy!

We have 4 CMs - Kante, DD, Baka, Cesc. 

You want us to sell 2 of them - cesc and DD and sign none. 

Also, why would we sign alderwereld, savic and recall zouma? Overkill of CBs specially since the new manager might be playing a back 4. 

Also, arnautovic will be a bang average buy. Hardly an upgrade on a hapless pedro. Already 28 and has already reached his ceiling. 

DD on the other hand has proven to be a good player whenever given an oppurtunity. Given our CM resources and the fact that we wont be able to attract world class players without CL, we surely need to keep good players than sell just for the sake of it.

We have 4 CMs - Kante, DD, Baka, Cesc. 
You want us to sell 2 of them - cesc and DD and sign none. 
Also, why would we sign alderwereld, savic and recall zouma? Overkill of CBs specially since the new manager might be playing a back 4. 
Also, arnautovic will be a bang average buy. Hardly an upgrade on a hapless pedro. Already 28 and has already reached his ceiling. 
DD on the other hand has proven to be a good player whenever given an oppurtunity. Given our CM resources and the fact that we wont be able to attract world class players without CL, we surely need to keep good players than sell just for the sake of it.

okay, if we are playing a back 4 then its nonsense, otherwise it would be a great signing for us.

also arnautovic would be right now an immense upgrade to pedro, but its questionable if he would be ready to fulfill the part as a backup or not regularly player..

Out (first team squad): Cahill, Luiz, Drinkwater, Pedro, possibly Caballero and Moses

Out (Loanees): Pantic, Baxter, Kane, Quintero, Collins, Piazon, MVG, Kalas, Hector, Pasalic, Omeruo, Baker, Houghton, Nathan, Rodriguez, Baba, Beeney

In (from loan): Zouma, RLC, Kenedy, Musonda and possibly Boga and Bats (or sell Bats if its a good price)

In (new signings): -More to follow-

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/04/2018 at 15:20, JJP said:

Out (first team squad): Cahill, Luiz, Drinkwater, Pedro, possibly Caballero and Moses

Out (Loanees): Pantic, Baxter, Kane, Quintero, Collins, Piazon, MVG, Kalas, Hector, Pasalic, Omeruo, Baker, Houghton, Nathan, Rodriguez, Baba, Beeney

In (from loan): Zouma, RLC, Kenedy, Musonda and possibly Boga and Bats (or sell Bats if its a good price)

In (new signings): Koulibaly, Sandro, Icardi