Chelsea v Valencia (CL) Tue 17th Sep 20:00 GMT

2 minutes ago, mojo said:

why the f**k must of all the refs this f**king c**t always ref our game!? f**king garbage uefa

I would have enjoyed sering someone kick this f**king useles c**t in his motherf**king retarded face of his

sorry but I'm so pissed off seeing a picture how this c**t is looking right into Mason's twisting ankle and doesn't bother to send off learse prick 

f**k OFF UEFA

I understand the sentiment but we get to see that in slow-mo and with still images. It happened way too fast for the ref.

I get that VAR and everything but it really was too close to call.

Dire performance so far. We’ve looked really flat and have created next to nothing. Have to agree with Glen Hoddle’s commentary re. Azpi’s crossing, so many times he seems to just want to pass the ball towards the 6 yard box rather than actually aim to pick someone out.

Despite giving possession away a few times Willian has looked to be our most dangerous player. Abraham feeding off of scraps at the moment. Think we should move to 4-3-3 for the last half hour. 

Dire performance so far. We’ve looked really flat and have created next to nothing. Have to agree with Glen Hoddle’s commentary re. Azpi’s crossing, so many times he seems to just want to pass the ball towards the 6 yard box rather than actually aim to pick someone out.
Despite giving possession away a few times Willian has looked to be our most dangerous player. Abraham feeding off of scraps at the moment. Think we should move to 4-3-3 for the last half hour. 
We are facing LaLiga 4th from last season, not Sheffield Utd. I feel we have been very balanced in the game. Lacked in the offense granted. We need a gamechanger. Maybe this Alonso freekick?