coco

Chelsea v Valencia (CL) Tue 17th Sep 20:00 GMT

2 minutes ago, RMCM said:

Pedro has been garbágé since he came on. Shame Callum and RLC aren’t ready yet

At least it's nice to know we are still doing well without those two, Kante and Rudiger.

5 minutes ago, cRyptic said:

Tomori's got some serious pace. Sky's the limit for him if he keeps playing this way.

We're going to need it if we don't sort out the basic errors.

I like the way we switch to let Tomori drift forward when we've got the ball.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing and there’s no way that frank could have known Pedro wouldn’t play great when he came on but this is the type of situation I would have liked us to go 2 up top and put Willian just in behind them and have Azpi and Alonso fire crosses in as that’s where we’ve looked most dangerous for me.

Doesn't your cable provider have a tv watching app? If you have a subscription to Ziggo international you can watch it via the app.
I could kiss you Val! I'm sure it wasn't possible to stream tv from outside the Netherlands last year.

1 hour ago, Blueblur said:

His name is Cuneyt Caki...he's going to have to work incredibly hard in order to prevent us from playing anagrams with his name later if things don't go our way...

Hmmmmm

Why does the commentator keep saying things like "it isn't as much of a walk in the park that people expected it to be for Chelsea tonight" ?

Does he not realise that we are playing a side from one of the top leagues in world football? No game against a Spanish, Italian or German side is going to be easy.

2 minutes ago, CFCholland said:
17 minutes ago, Valerie said:
Doesn't your cable provider have a tv watching app? If you have a subscription to Ziggo international you can watch it via the app.

I could kiss you Val! I'm sure it wasn't possible to stream tv from outside the Netherlands last year.

Awww :blush2: