Chelsea v Valencia (CL) Tue 17th Sep 20:00 GMT

7 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing and there’s no way that frank could have known Pedro wouldn’t play great when he came on but this is the type of situation I would have liked us to go 2 up top and put Willian just in behind them and have Azpi and Alonso fire crosses in as that’s where we’ve looked most dangerous for me.

Pedro has always been a poor sub, he's better starting games. I would have preferred Pulisic to come on.

Good first half. Made some chances.

Zouma doesn't inspire confidence and it might be effecting the players around him. I hope he proves me wrong but I think his chance will be gone when Rudiger and James are fit.

That **** knew exactly what he was doing.

First of that tackle on Mount must be a red card. He could easily break his ankle. 

We are playing some dynamic football and I like it, we just need to be more creative, more of Kovacic breaking passes, more of Willian's moves with the ball. 

Tammy is on fire all he needs is the ball, play on him and let Pedro come from behind. 

Defence little shaky sometimes, this must be improved. Tomori very impressed me.

We have to win this game, it has to be ours! COME ON CHELS!!!

6 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Ref is an absolute disgrace. Have a look at this, looks straight at it and doesn't send him off?

w4z4wz7vk7n31.jpg

Disgrace.

Its not a red because he only had eyes for the ball. He cleared the ball and kicked mount on the follow through.. Feel bad for mount though just when he was begining to make us forget about hazard.

why the f**k must of all the refs this f**king c**t always ref our game!? f**king garbage uefa

I would have enjoyed sering someone kick this f**king useles c**t in his motherf**king retarded face of his

sorry but I'm so pissed off seeing a picture how this c**t is looking right into Mason's twisting ankle and doesn't bother to send off learse prick 

f**k OFF UEFA

Its not a red because he only had eyes for the ball. He cleared the ball and kicked mount on the follow through.. Feel bad for mount though just when he was begining to make us forget about hazard.
This. It is unfortunate Mount was in the end of that but he sort of surprised Coquelin. You can't just look images of his twisted ankle. You are hanging him for a wrong crime.
why the f**k must of all the refs this f**king c**t always ref our game!? f**king garbage uefa
I would have enjoyed sering someone kick this f**king useles c**t in his motherf**king retarded face of his
sorry but I'm so pissed off seeing a picture how this c**t is looking right into Mason's twisting ankle and doesn't bother to send off learse prick 

f**k OFF UEFA
Mhm...