2021/22 Home Kit Leaked

Term_X

3 hours ago, Valerie said:

It's.... errrmmm...different. I don't particularly like green kits.

I’m sure it’ll have some fancy sounding name and not be called ‘green’. 

Close up the new home kit looks odd with the geometric type patterns however on the stream you cannot see it and the yellow piping looks ok.

I like the light blue shirt we have worn away and the yellow kit looks neat too.

• 3 weeks later...

Subjective, but some of our recent kits leave a lot to be desired.  The yellow away, if true, made me think Dortmund.  The 3rd kit looks like something, well, I don't even know.  And the home kit is a bit of a mess.  Shouldn't be that hard, but then, if they let me design the kits they'd be boring.

45 minutes ago, PhilH930 said:

Subjective, but some of our recent kits leave a lot to be desired.  The yellow away, if true, made me think Dortmund.  The 3rd kit looks like something, well, I don't even know.  And the home kit is a bit of a mess.  Shouldn't be that hard, but then, if they let me design the kits they'd be boring.

Yeah I actually really like the home one. I'd like it more if we could win in it. 

Ill wait and see on the other two. I actually think Nike for us have been making kits that look better on. 

On 20/05/2021 at 17:01, Term_X said:

3rd kit apparently 🤐

691709D8-449E-441B-AFF7-69829E748981.jpeg

I think this is a top to match the range that Nike have out at the mega store. You can buy trainers like this and part with over 100£!!

7 minutes ago, Richard P said:

I think this is a top to match the range that Nike have out at the mega store. You can buy trainers like this and part with over 100£!!

What a time to be alive :face_palm:

25 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

There's another 11 years left to run on the deal with Nike. 

Ugly kits are here to stay. 

In that case I hope we request them to put a design team on our account that doesn't absolutely loathe Chelsea ! The present lot must be Arse or Dipper fans ...

3 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

In that case I hope we request them to put a design team on our account that doesn't absolutely loathe Chelsea ! The present lot must be Arse or Dipper fans ...

Best we can hope for is that Nike go bust and we end up with a new kit agreement with Hummel. 

I’ve seen the yellow away kit as above but without the stripes. It looks nice but it’s not Chelsea. That mess of a third kit looks ok all together but the shirt on its own (I.e. how adult fans who buy the generally wear them) is awful. Might have to be a another CL Final full kit w**ker for me if we get there…

• 4 weeks later...

I'm starting to get used to seeing it in the club's app, and next step will probably be that it’s growing on me. That reminds me that I need to find a discounted third kit of last season, I've become a fan :happy001:

It's ... uh an interesting concept. The kit we had in Franks first season I didn't like at first but it grew on me. This one, since the stupid designs aren't super noticeable from a distance -- like from my tv -- it might grow on me as the season goes on. It'll help if a certain Norwegian someone was rocking that bad boy tho 

30 minutes ago, Valerie said:

I'm starting to get used to seeing it in the club's app, and next step will probably be that it’s growing on me. That reminds me that I need to find a discounted third kit of last season, I've become a fan :happy001:

For sale; one full kit in xl, only worn once and during that time a Champions League was won. No beer was spilt (from memory - I was pretty hammered when it came off). 

2 hours ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

It's ... uh an interesting concept. The kit we had in Franks first season I didn't like at first but it grew on me. This one, since the stupid designs aren't super noticeable from a distance -- like from my tv -- it might grow on me as the season goes on. It'll help if a certain Norwegian someone was rocking that bad boy tho 

I'm sure Flo will model it for you if you ask him nicely.

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

For sale; one full kit in xl, only worn once and during that time a Champions League was won. No beer was spilt (from memory - I was pretty hammered when it came off). 

I prefer the women's shirt :laugh2: You're keeping the socks, right?

7 hours ago, romfordblue said:

Now we have seen the new home kit any thoughts? I think it is revolting 🤢

Still don't like it. We also lost the FA cup final in the shirt too, so it's ugly and has bad memories attached to it.