Teams you dislike/hate most?

Loyalistblue

Just curious to see which team most of you hate most, mainly out of Arsenal, Man U, Spurs, Liverpool.

For me it Celtic, but in england i hate manure more than any other, followed closely by spurs. I also really hate Barcelona.

Surprisingly i don't hate Arsenal nearly as much as i hate Manure and spuds, not saying i like them, mind you.

Present day: Liverscum, no contest. youlots - it is not possible to overstate the case against these lowlife, inbred, rat-munching, fat-Spanish-gay-icon- with-a-dodgy-beard-worshipping, self-delusion, murdering - GLORY HUNTING scumbags. Yes that's right, glory hunting. Every single one of the moronic, media-influenced halfwits who started following that lot in the '70s and '80s - and these halfwitted subhumans are everywhere - is a weak-willed, sad git of a GLORY HUNTER.

Historically: T*tth*m and L**ds.

Present day: Liverscum, no contest. youlots - it is not possible to overstate the case against these lowlife, inbred, rat-munching, fat-Spanish-gay-icon- with-a-dodgy-beard-worshipping, self-delusion, murdering - GLORY HUNTING scumbags. Yes that's right, glory hunting. Every single one of the moronic, media-influenced halfwits who started following that lot in the '70s and '80s - and these halfwitted subhumans are everywhere - is a weak-willed, sad git of a GLORY HUNTER.

Historically: T*tth*m and L**ds.

yeahthat.gif

liverpool since i was a little boy and all my mates support them, i cant bare for them to win anything becuase they are crap

and all my fmaily and cousins support man u so i hate them to but i can bear them winning.

Liverpool.

But only because of those fans.

Nothing against the players (bar st.stevie) or the admin staff.

Its those f**king fans.

The most obnxious c**ts ever. The lot of em.

And the fact the f**king media act as such sychophants towards drives me insane

Arsenal fans are pretentious c**ts, and i dont really have an issue with the Mancs if truth be told.

But not a patch on the shirtburners.

Not a patch.

Melbourne Victory

Liverpool

For the same reason- holier-than-thou, obnoxious and generally f**kwitted fans.

arsenal. tottenham and west ham

i think i would hate liverpool but most of me family are scousers unfortunatly so if they do well at least it makes them happy, its the phone calls when they beat us that pisses me off the most

My first hate was Manure, because they beat us in the FA Cup final in 1994, when I had just discovered Chelsea.

Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham, Leeds, Reading (if only for H*nt the C*nt), Ajax.

Also, I enjoy it when in my view extremely uncharismatic clubs like Newcastle or Middlesboro lose, and pity their supporters for having been dealt such a harsh fate in life. But that's not hate.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive only been following football for a little while and it's spurs for me mostly because of the carling cup, and the 4-4 draw. but also arsenal fans that complain about how the other big 3 spend lots more money than them and play uglier football and dont have anything to show for it, when they have no silverware in 3 years minus fabregas' individual award.

Archived