Jose vs Claudio

loz

Inter vs Juve tomorrow night at 1930.

It will be tough for Juve , especially as they have a number of players missing and will have Manninger in nets however they are on a decent run.

So who are you all backing? Personally I am hoping to see Claudio take all three points (preferably by 2 clear goals which will take them above Inter in the table) and see how Jose reacts at the final whistle however I have a feeling Inter may grind out a win.

I hope Juve win, both because I have always liked them as a team and because I have always disliked Inter. Manager-wise, I guess Claudio is a more likeable person, but I find it hard to wish for Jose to lose, although it has happened before.

Well as I've been supporting Juve since 1993-94 I hope Claudio win this one. Juve did well last season against Inter and I think they can win tomorrow too.

Too bad some great players are missing, but the replacements aren't bad. Manninger has proved to be a good backup for Buffon and Amauri have bagged enough goals and worked hard enough to make it difficult for Trezeguet to make it back in the starting eleven.

The important thing is to stop Zlatan. If he's not having a good day Inter lose a lot of strength. Last season Chiellini completely erased Ibra and Juve won one and got a draw in the other.

I hope Del Piero can bag a goal tomorrow. He's been absolutely fantastic this season. An amazing player and an amazing person.

I also hope that Giovinco will get some time on the pitch. Too bad Claudio is a bit scared to give him a fair chance.

Very entertaining game last night, even though the wrong team won :)

Too bad the refs were absolute c*ap. I think there was atleast 5-6 offside calls that was wrong, some of them quite clearly onside. Even a blind man could have seen that.

This made me wonder: Does any country actually have good refs? :P

Very entertaining game last night, even though the wrong team won :)

Too bad the refs were absolute c*ap. I think there was atleast 5-6 offside calls that was wrong, some of them quite clearly onside. Even a blind man could have seen that.

This made me wonder: Does any country actually have good refs? :huh:

Don't look at me :P Ours have the added disadvantage of being corrupt as well. It will be the same sad story until they allow video and more technology in general in the game.

I didn't see the match but from the reports I've read Inter dominated and Juve had very few opportunities. Apparently, Mourinho started with Adriano and Ibrahimovic up front and Stankovic sitting in behind and they played a strong pressing game which Juve couldn't cope with. Even Mourinho admitted that their goal was fortunate but the consensus seems to be that they deserved the win and that it was more comfortable than the scoreline suggests.

Jesus. No kidding. Claudio, cmon. At least find a blameless way to lose :rolleyes:

Very entertaining game last night, even though the wrong team won <_<

This made me wonder: Does any country actually have good refs? :huh:

I have noticed this alot with Serie A. Then again, this is a league where an offsides call is as natural as a pass. Sometimes I believe they dont want people to watch, as there is absolutely no flow and its almost as if its designed to be that way.

Archived