Jump to content


mad_mac

Our Youth on Loan


Recommended Posts


Any news about our youth that have played?

Abraham has started for Swansea, had a pretty good game. Didn't score, but was involved, was active and had few chances to score.

Loftus-Cheek had a very good debut as well, in my opinion he was the best for Palace.

Aina - none news about him, but he started and Hull won 4-1.

Palmer has started for Huddersfield, they won but have none news about his performance.

Brown has started for Brighton as well, but was off at minute 26. Injury probably.

Ugbo came on at 57 minute, but his team lost 2-1.

Hector - same as Aina.

Blackman has started for Sheffield United, but they lost 1-0 to Middlesbrough. Lewis Baker in the same match came on at the minute 68. Have none news about their performance.

Kalas has started for Fulham and got straight red card at the first minute of the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 loaned players from the same club started a PL match in the same week. I'm sure thats never happened before. 

On the one hand thats probably a great sign we can hope for contributions from at least a few of them next season. On the other, we should not be having trouble with squad depth if these 5 are PL starters especially when you include Chalo and Matic who we sold and also started for their respective clubs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

5 loaned players from the same club started a PL match in the same week. I'm sure thats never happened before. 

On the one hand thats probably a great sign we can hope for contributions from at least a few of them next season. On the other, we should not be having trouble with squad depth if these 5 are PL starters especially when you include Chalo and Matic who we sold and also started for their respective clubs

And Bego and Ake...  that's almost a full team there... I daresay they'd give us a run for our money if we played them this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Zouma debut. Always feel people exaggerate his weakness in passing and feel it is much better than people make out. Still not convinced that Rudiger is a 30M improvement on Kurt.

 

He looks much better in Blue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shame to hear Piazon broke his leg last night in the 0-0 draw against Dirty Leeds.

Never gonna make it with us but wish him a speedy recovery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/08/2017 at 08:46, Nibs said:

Shame to hear Piazon broke his leg last night in the 0-0 draw against Dirty Leeds.

Never gonna make it with us but wish him a speedy recovery.

That's sad to hear, saw a few pathetic Leeds and Reading fans rejoicing in it, typical keyboard warriors, hope he recovers well. I hope Izzy Brown isn't injured too bad.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone seen a clip of the own goal Dabo scored at the weekend (on loan to Vitess - who else!).

35 yard wonder goal - not quite sure how he managed it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2017 at 08:46, Nibs said:

Shame to hear Piazon broke his leg last night in the 0-0 draw against Dirty Leeds.

Never gonna make it with us but wish him a speedy recovery.

Good to hear Piazon is back and has scored for Fulham today.

Think we should loan a few more players to our neighbours and maybe sweeten them up so they let us have Sessegnon at some point. He looks a real prospect and although only 17, rumour is Man Utd have him on the radar. He too has scored for Fulham today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nibs said:

Good to hear Piazon is back and has scored for Fulham today.

Think we should loan a few more players to our neighbours and maybe sweeten them up so they let us have Sessegnon at some point. He looks a real prospect and although only 17, rumour is Man Utd have him on the radar. He too has scored for Fulham today.

Apparently his pass to sessegnon today was sensational, always nice to see a young lad fully recover from a bad injury 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charly Musonda just came on for the final 20 minutes for Celtic against Zenit St Petersburg in the Europa.

 

Good to see he's getting some time in European games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mad_mac said:

Charly Musonda just came on for the final 20 minutes for Celtic against Zenit St Petersburg in the Europa.

 

Good to see he's getting some time in European games. 

straight away draws a foul, then chips in with an assist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mason Mount scored again for Vitesse. That's 7 goals and 2 assists in the league for him. He has clearly established himself as Vitesse best player and has been one of the best performers in the league since January. 

He really reminds me of De Bruyne. It would be a real shame if we mess this one up as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's good to hear. Mount was one of the stand-out players in the Youth Team whenever I saw him, so really hoping he could be another one to make it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...