Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

big blue
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

On 12/10/2018 at 13:24, Krc-fan said:

Sure you know.

I defne you as a very intelligent person.

*define, at least spell right, before criticising my intelligence. I’m sorry, the fact is evey Belgian player that’s played for us in recent years has talked crap to the press and Hazard shouldn’t be excused from criticism, just because he’s Hazard. I love him as a player, but he needs to stop talking about Madrid. 

Edited by Floyd25

2 hours ago, CFC North Wales said:

Reported as saying this today, wanting to work with Jose again ! Back to defensive duties then.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45851960

Let the conspiracy theorists loose on this one, for Hazard to say that about the man that caused his own downfall over a football injury concerning Hazard, that then started the Dr Eva fallout,  and then collapse of the team ensued, something is very strange with that statement, hopefully Eden has been mis-quoted..

Yup he really needs to stop this sh*t.......if they ask silly crap, answer in kind Eden. Pro Jose fans at utd are having a good go now cuz of these quotes lol........that Jose is not at fault, its the players etc. Either hold your tongue in your mouth or just say I have spoken enough about RM and in the future we will see. He aint doing us or himself any favours this way.

1 hour ago, comtrend said:

Hazard has said if he leaves Chelsea he wants to do it on a good note. For me there is two ways of doing that: Continue performing at a high level and play out his contract, or sign a new contract with a 200m+ buyout clause. 

This. From a business point of view it is nuts to let him leave for free.

From a fan point of view I would be happy with this and next season with this Eden. A smile on his face and a spring in his step. Enjoying his performances until summer 2020. And hoping CHO steps up to replace him 

Of course a new deal with a buyout he is happy with so Real either pay up on no dice would be better. 

Nahh he aint signing if he intends to leave........why should he? It could well f**k his chances that way. This isnt some above average player who is willing to sign just so his current Club gets more Cash. If he signs its cuz he is staying, not becuase he wants us to get more Money by selling.

11 hours ago, Chelsbear said:

That’s nonsense that he needs to leave the epl to get it.

If he plays to his abilities he could easily get it, the fact he hasn’t so far is down to how good Messi and Ronaldo have been. He wouldn’t have got a sniff at it in the past 5 years regardless of where he played down to how unbelievable those two legends have been.

Is it? You must not know how bias FIFA & the UEFA are against the PL. 

Because I'm sure the Premier League players know how bias they are, things have gotten better now for sure, but for years they would have full La Liga & Bundesliga players in
their lineups and never Premier League players. 

Guys stop getting too caught up in these quotes and stories, how many times does this have to happen during international break & the summer for you to realise Journalism becomes very desperate? 

They're picking things from the same interview he had a while ago to stir the pot. He's already gone on record saying he'll never force the club to sell him and how much he loves the club and fans. We shouldn't disrespect him like this or get caught up in media bull sh*t, that's how they want us to react to their clickbait headlines.

Honestly, if Hazard wants to call it a day and leaves we should let him (at a huge fee of course), he has been a magnificent servant for this club and won us a lot of silverware. 

From Hazard's interview with Téléfoot

https://streamable.com/3s0jd

Saw a translated transcript of the interview from elsewhere.

Belgium NT World Cup run

Q: 4 months after your 3rd place at the WC, what do you retain from it ?

A: That we lost again the French NT (laugh)

Q: Is there still some bitterness ?

A: No, after seeing the reaction when we came back to Brussel.. It felt like we won it. I don't think [the atmosphere] it would've been different if we won it. Therefore it's like we won it, I don't have it but it's like we got it.

His current performance at Chelsea

Short intro of Hazard performance with Chelsea so far, Hazard says that he is feeling very well, he feels that he can shoot from everywhere and score.

Giroud thinks that Hazard is impressive and doing it with ease, in his opinion Eden is the best player he has ever played with.

Hazard then says that [his performance] it comes from Sarri, Chelsea now has the ball. Sarri's playstyle is different from Conte or Mourinho style. The first thing Sarri said when he arrived is that Chelsea must have the ball, even against strong teams. If, during 5 minutes, Chelsea doesn't have the ball, he becomes mad (I think he doesn't mean it literally haha)

Hazard: What does being the player means ? If it's being the best scorer, then i'm not the best because other players have scored more goals - not in the EPL but in Europe. The players around me allows me to shine.

Little focus on his performance against Liverpool in the League Cup tie

Hazard: Kante told me he didn't want it to go to penalties, because if he had to sub in, he probably would have had to shoot one. I told him : "Me neither, I don't want a penalty shootout, we are playing at Anfield therefore.. (implying it might not be the best situation)"

Real Madrid talks/rumors - the famous quote after the WC is being shown on the tablet

Hazard: Chelsea were clear, I couldn't leave. Fine, I accept. Leaving or staying, in both case I was going to be happy. As people can see with our season start.. In the end, I don't regret this decision. It's a shame because when players start to bulk (I think he is referring to Courtois behaviour), they end up getting what they want. I stayed, I didn't sulk, I'll never clash with Chelsea, Chelsea gave me a lot as well, I don't think it's the right behaviour. I did the same at Lille, I wanted to leave 2 seasons before [his departure] and I stayed. We all know how the last season ended, which was very good, then I left in good terms. I want it to be the same with Chelsea, if I were to leave, it'll be in good terms.

Q: A departure in January is impossible then ?

A: Impossible

TL;DR: Nothing new here, other than the fact that he is aware of players leverage during negotiations and doesn't want to force a early move.

Edited by Aryagorn

15 hours ago, atomis said:

Nahh he aint signing if he intends to leave........why should he? It could well f**k his chances that way. This isnt some above average player who is willing to sign just so his current Club gets more Cash. If he signs its cuz he is staying, not becuase he wants us to get more Money by selling.

That and you get a much better wage/ sign on fee if you move on a bosman. 

7 hours ago, icecoolguy22 said:

More annoyed with that C* Martinez playing Hazard 90 minutes in those Internationals than the transfer rumor right now. Most teams are using the nation league games to give the upcoming a game, this f*er playing his best players game in game out, and determined to wear out a few players.

He's an absolute c**t of a man, he was also telling Hazard to go to Madrid. 

On 15/10/2018 at 10:59, icecoolguy22 said:

More annoyed with that C* Martinez playing Hazard 90 minutes in those Internationals than the transfer rumor right now. Most teams are using the nation league games to give the upcoming a game, this f*er playing his best players game in game out, and determined to wear out a few players.

Hazard is even starting in their friendly game against Netherlands tonight and I won't be suprised if he play 90 minutes.

On 15/10/2018 at 18:53, Slojo said:

He's an absolute c**t of a man, he was also telling Hazard to go to Madrid. 

The last Belgium manager did that as well, its almost like they only hire unprofessional c**ts for the job.

Edited by Kentonio

On 14/10/2018 at 16:14, Floyd25 said:

*define, at least spell right, before criticising my intelligence. I’m sorry, the fact is evey Belgian player that’s played for us in recent years has talked crap to the press and Hazard shouldn’t be excused from criticism, just because he’s Hazard. I love him as a player, but he needs to stop talking about Madrid. 

Sorry is not necessary, Floyd25. You have a good opinion. Indeed, I have lost the little one somewhere and I'm sure you can show me the interview crap stuff videos. I don't criticize your intelligence. It was a compliment. Opinions on internet or in the press are sometimes diificult to understand. In fact, I have never heard crap in the French of Flemish videos. So maybe you can show me the English versions.

It's good to know you love Eden.

39 minutes ago, Kentonio said:

The last Belgium manager did that as well, its almost like they only hire unprofessional c**ts for the job.

Well, I have followed Holland - Germany, Spain - England, Belgium - Holland and France - Germany the last days and every country played with their stars. I wonder if it's really a Belgium or Spanish manager problem?

2 minutes ago, Krc-fan said:

Well, I have followed Holland - Germany, Spain - England, Belgium - Holland and France - Germany the last days and every country played with their stars. I wonder if it's really a Belgium or Spanish manager problem?

I was talking about 2 of their managers now publicly encouraging Hazard to leave Chelsea for Madrid.

Think there were similar speculations to that amount of 300k in the past, i mean any top top club can afford to pay that amount for a player like him. Unreliable sources claim that he is currently on 200-220k per week. He said he won't force a move which is nice, under Sarri his qualities shine and hopefully he can maintain it during the season.