Favourite moments of the season

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Frank scoring twice against Villa to equal and then break the great Bobby Tambling's goal scoring record.

Ivan's header to set us in the record books again and hold both the CL and EL simultaneously even if for only a couple of weeks.

Rafa walking down the tunnel after the Everton game, never to darken our doorway again.

- Ivan's goal

- Lampard breaking Tambling's record (and saving us from a seriously nervous last game)

- The second half performance vs United in the FA Cup at Old Trafford

- Oscar's 2nd against Juventus

- Hazard vs West Ham

- Mourinho's interview after Madrid were knocked out of the CL

- Ferguson's retirement.

I would like to add Lamps "almost goal" at the 87th minute in the Europa League final.  That was a beautiful strike that hit the crossbar real close to the right post, and would have been one for the ages.  Watching it in slow motion is really cool!

Guest RFC_CFC

Torres goal against Arsenal early in the season

Lampard scoring the double against Aston Villa

Ivan's Header

Hazards goal against United

I have to admit this season I have not given the same amount of time and effort into following the tea, due to feeling totally separate from the club for the first time in my life. Robbies sacking and Rafas appointment made me sick to be honest and I just hope and pray next season I get my club back because I miss feeling like I did this time last year.

I would like to add Lamps "almost goal" at the 87th minute in the Europa League final.  That was a beautiful strike that hit the crossbar real close to the right post, and would have been one for the ages.  Watching it in slow motion is really cool!

I was gutted when that didn't go in but thankfully Ivan made sure it didn't matter :D

Tottenham 2- 4 Chelsea, is up there. No start for JT or Lampard, by but was probably our best performance of the season in terms of attacking quality. Just showed the immense potential of our side and really epitomised the feel good factor at the club during the early months.

The comeback against Man U reminded us all that our new group of players have the mental strength of the team from years gone by. It was the best half of football we played all season.

Ivan's header. Bought a trophy home and was redemption after last year.

Ivans goal - Europa league win

Signing Hazard

Win away at Spurs

Lampard breaking the record

Alex Fergsuon retiring

Oscar 2nd goal VS Juve

2nd half at Old Trafford FA CUP

Watching the youth in the next gen and youth cup

Seeing our young players out on loan doing well - Chalobah,KDB,Lukaku,Courtois 

Tottenham 2- 4 Chelsea, is up there. No start for JT or Lampard, by but was probably our best performance of the season in terms of attacking quality. Just showed the immense potential of our side and really epitomised the feel good factor at the club during the early months.

The comeback against Man U reminded us all that our new group of players have the mental strength of the team from years gone by. It was the best half of football we played all season.

Ivan's header. Bought a trophy home and was redemption after last year.

I think the Spurs game at the Lane was probably the best bane of the entire season tbh, there weren't many games this season that stood out but that one did.

- Frank breaking the goalscoring record

- Frank getting a new contract

- Mata, Hazard and Oscar

- Beating Spurs and Arsenal under RDM

- The comeback against Man U in the league, before Clattenburg's intervention

- The comeback against Man U at OT

- Ivan's winner

Edited by Englishman

Playing Leeds in the League Cup. It was a great game to watch, one of the most enjoyable of the season.

Forgot that won, so glad we tonked them.

I think to look over the season as a whole, I'd say it was a good season tbh

Edited by Bobbywoodhogan

Has to be Frank breaking the goalscoring record, really enjoyed the 2-1 win at the Emirates too, back when Robbie was in charge and we were top of the table, and everything was going so well.

Watching it in a pub full of Arsenal fans made it even better.

Frank breaking the goal scoring record, it was the first thing I felt positive about during the season since Rafa had taken over.

Ivan's header in the final and the result/cup win.

Seeing JT in full kit and how much it annoyed everyone.