What if you got to play against Chelsea?

BellettiBullet
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Say your pub team/non-league team (if you play for one) got a handy run in the FA Cup and you somehow got to the third round. I know, I know...it's 99.99 per cent impossible...but let's just say it happened. You are drawn to play at Stamford Bridge against Chelsea and you will most likely get pumped. How would you react to playing against your favourite players? How would you react if you scored?

P.s. It's just another pointless article from the Bullet ;)

I'd score an own goal deliberately, then, depending on the score, I may have to score for my own team or at least try to help the team by assisting & defending endlessly. 

To be fair, I'd probably play to impress Mourinho though. Just on the off chance that he might think I'm a bit useful  :rolleyes:

Edited by enigma

If I scored for my team at Stamford Bridge, I would 100% celebrate. I would celebrate at SB for Spurs if I played for them, so long as it was a crucial goal. Though I could never kiss the cock. I've been dreaming since I was 5 about celebrating scoring a goal at the bridge, so I could not pass the opportunity up.

I watched one of the players on our school team when we were younger play against us (Chelsea FC). Hit the woodwork twice too. It was a weird experience. He didn't score so I didn't have to kill him

Edited by Kev123