Two years ago tonight...

Englishman
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Found this gem on that thread.

What a relevant quotation to pull up, at this time too.

f**king hell. They'll win the damn thing now. You can't get the kind of luck they've gotten and put in the kind of performance they've put in here without having the devil on your side. 

I too was in the pub - the only Chelsea fan in a local pub with loads of fans of Villa, Everton, Liverpool, Mancs.  At full time the barman called "drinks on the Chelsea fan!" - I don't know how he knew I was a Chelsea fan (well, ok he knew anyway but I really didn't show my allegiance that night, well, apart from jumping up and down and swearing and covering my eyes and cheering when Messi missed and ......well you get the picture. :smile:

I wasn't a Chelsea supporter then (I hadn't even gotten into the Premier League or football even), but I'm telling you, I would have been screaming and cursing at the TV when JT got sent off and Messi got the penalty, and cheering when Messi missed it and when Ramires and Torres scored those goals.  It would have ended with me running around the house screaming "Blue Is the Color" at the top of my lungs, and then getting into trouble for getting the dog riled up. :biggrin:::ChELSeAFaN::

The sound that the announcer (his name is eluding me right now) makes when Torres gets around Valdes is just priceless!

Gary Neville.

That RAWK thread was wonderful, as much as i'll hate seeing the dippers win their undeserved title, it's definitely not going to make me meltdown as much as 95% of the RAWK when Torres scored at the Nou  :laugh2:

Gary Neville.

That RAWK thread was wonderful, as much as i'll hate seeing the dippers win their undeserved title, it's definitely not going to make me meltdown as much as 95% of the RAWK when Torres scored at the Nou  :laugh2:

Especially if CFC win the UCL. We will give two phucks. For me though I took great enjoyment from all of the Barca fans & their epic fail. I was in a bar watching the match & I was the only CFC fan there. It's ok though cause I am 6'2" & 220lbs. In the first half I was pouting & no one wanted to be near me. TBF I was acting like a lil' bitch. I missed the Ray Mears goal cause I had a temper tantrum. However I grab my cajones & made myself watch the rest of the match. Even when barca got a pk & da so-called messiah took it, I had faith we could pull it off. Then El Nino running up the pitch. I totally lost it & was smiling for a month straight.BTW remember that barca fan that fell out of the stands during the Ramires goal & the barca fans calling Torres a punta? Good Times!!!

p.s- now I just cried watching that video - I remember the feeling from the World Wide Roman Empire - We knew our time would come & it did!!!

Edited by robdog

I never felt so ill as I did  that night, i went through so many emotions in a short space of time, driving back home from where I watched it I actually felt like throwing up, and was buzzing for days afterwards.

Bah!  Didn't see that goal.  I was having problems with my stream - it started playing up around the time that Cahill go injured and never really recovered - and had decided after reading on the live text that Terry had been sent off that I was going to have a mega strop.  Then read that Rami had scored so dashed over to the pub for the second half.  So glad I did.

Gary Neville.

The main reason why I hate Liverpool fans was because of how much disrespect they shown us. On RAWK everyone was calling us c**ts, I can remember drawing that game and Arsenal and Tottenham even congratulated us, including Newcastle, even though 4th spot was in danger they congratulated us.

Bluemoon said it took great spirit and on redcafe everyone was saying how awesome Drogba is. Even the night we won it a lot of those fans congratulated us.

But on RAWK, even though it wouldn't affect them in anyway the slightest as they where in 8th place, they did nothing but slate us, calling our players c*nts as they always do and saying it was all down to luck and parking the bus and it was a disgrace to the game. Scum bags like that will never have respect for anything in life.