Kheidra Linked by ESPN

ozboy

For pacy counter attack game Ramires is better than Khedira but as a passer and controller of midfield Sami is very very good. Love to have him in the team.

If, as expected by most, signing Pogba is just pure fantasy talk and Jose does still want a midfielder then I would not be surprised if Khedria was named by Jose as a secondary option to Pogba.

Though I would not think we would swap Ramires for him. What would Khedria's price be? 20mill-25mill? Maybe it would be Mikel that went if we signed Khedria.

If, as expected by most, signing Pogba is just pure fantasy talk and Jose does still want a midfielder then I would not be surprised if Khedria was named by Jose as a secondary option to Pogba.

Though I would not think we would swap Ramires for him. What would Khedria's price be? 20mill-25mill? Maybe it would be Mikel that went if we signed Khedria.

Mikel to Real Madrid?

:Troll_Face:   ::clap2::

looks like we are going to miss out on Khedira this summer as well, he is close to joining Arsenal. Would have been perfect alongside Matic, with Fabregas in a more advanced position.

If Arsenal get Khedira they will be a dangerous and strong side next season, don't forget they also signed Sanchez.

I can see them getting ... well ... 4th place next season.

Buying Khedira is madness.

Chalobah, Baker etc more than good enough to fill the squad gaps in midfield. Chelsea fans are becoming so spoiled.

Khedira would be a starter alongside Matic, I'm not sure why you are bringing up Chalobah and Baker, both are far away from beeing good enough and need to prove themself elsewhere first. Mikel, Ramires and MVG are also infront of them in the pecking order, however in my opinion we won't achive a dominant midfield with those players next season.

Ah I see, would be a very good signing for them

Got a feeling it will be arsenal who will be serious contenders next year, instead of doing their usual bottling effort. Can see them doing a liverpool next season, and speaking of liverf**kingc**tpool they are unquestionably going to be poorer next season with european football and no suarez. Rodgers is gonna get found out.  Fat chapped lipped pervert that he is.

But if Arsenal do buy khedira (and can keep him fit), then its a signal of intent from them and i think they could be a prospect.

they do however have to sort out a keeper, a right back, a decent centre half and possibly another striker though! so perhaps not!

Archived